Chapter 10 - Submit

-Sorry this one's a little short-

Ominis shook his head in confusion, my jaw was dropped.
"What are you...implying... we do?" He asked him hesitantly.
"I'm implying that we BOTH give her all the support she needs right now. We both just want her to be happy right? Like she says you two are my best friends and I don't want to fight. What I'm saying is...Im willing to share her affection with you Ominis. That is if that would be alright with you my sweet." He turned his head and locked his gaze with mine. Desire filled me and my face flushed but I couldn't look away. Ominis gave an embarrassed cough running a hand through his hair clearly flustered.
"Sebastian I don't think this is really the time for one of your jo-"
"Yes."
My answer rang through the dungeon. Sebastian split a wide grin and Ominis went still.
"Yes I could be alright with that", I confirmed again. My heart thrilled with the thought of not having to lose either of them. We could make this work. I stood and stepped over to both of them. I reached my hand out to take Ominis's and he clasped it in both of his. His whole body was tense. I press my free hand to his cheek and he leaned into my touch.
"Dearest, are you sure about this? It's a lot we would still be asking from you. I don't want you to feel like we are taking advantage of you."
His sweet consideration of my feelings melted the edge of my worries. I knew he would do whatever I asked. He would do anything for me.
"I am sure. I want...I want both of you by my side. I.. love both of you". I brush my thumb across his lips. I feel Sebastian step up behind me, placing his hands on my waist, pulling me gently back against his chest.
Ominis gave a shakey sigh and stepped forward to kiss me softly. I reached up to wrap my arms around his neck. My mind reeled being pinned in between them both. Sebastian leaned down and nuzzled my neck. Ominis broke our kiss and rested his forehead against mine.
"I would do anything you ask of me my dearest. Anything to stay by your side."
"There's a good chap!" Sebastian said with a wicked grin "So it's settled then. No more fighting, from now on we promise to play fair and share our little treasure."
He reached out his arms and pulled Ominis close, sandwiching me in between them in a tight hug. I laughed and Ominis squirmed free muttering about Sebastian being "an incorrigible idiot". He returned to his chair and sat down with a heavy groan.
"What have I let you two talk me into this time?"
I grinned and blew him a loud kiss.
"Youre the one that gave in awful quickly, practically begged." I teased him.
"Speaking of begging, I can think of a few things I'd love to have you beg for." Sebastian spun me around and seized me in a passionate kiss. His tongue invaded my mouth and I felt heat pool low in my stomach. His hands roamed my body to settle on my ass, pulling me against him, a leg pushing between mine. Excitement raced through me as my skirt hitched up and his thigh brushed against my already damp panties. He enthralled me. He broke our kiss and grinned at me, I knew he could feel exactly how much I was into this. Pulling his wand out of my pocket he muttered a transformation spell and one of the chairs morphed into a large bed.
"Ominis, would you care to have a little extra fun right now?" His eyes twinkled with mischief.
Ominis didn't reply but simply nodded, he remained sitting quietly where he was.