Chapter 14 - Bittersweet

Perfection.
My body was absolutely ringing with pleasure. I can still feel Ominis's half hard cock throbbing inside me. He is still panting hard, eyes half closed, and rubbing slow comforting circles on my thighs with his palms. With a groan he shifts and I feel him slide from me, bringing residual waves of pleasure and a sense of loss. I felt light headed and wavered a bit when firm strong hands gripped my shoulders and gently guided me to lean back. Sebastian had at some point moved behind me, kneeling between Ominis's legs, and settled me back against his chest. He wraps me in his hot embrace and croons in my ear about how "proud he was of me", and "what a good girl I had been". He held me like that for a moment till my breathing settled and then I became aware of the feeling of his erection pressing against my ass.
"I need you to take care of me now my darling" he almost growled as he pressed kisses to my shoulder and throat.
"Bash please, I don't know if I can again"
He chuckled,
"I don't think you have a choice pet. I told you I was going to ruin you tonight. Why would you think you'd suddenly get it easy?"
Sebastian placed a hand to the center of my back and pressed me down, my breasts squishing against Ominis's chest. Ominis's arms wrapped around my waist.

Sebastian positioned himself behind me and I felt his tip teasing at my entrance. Without warning his hard length slammed into me and I almost blacked out from the sheer shocking pleasure.
"Bash! Oh fuck!"
Each thrust forced the breath from me, forced every thought from my head till it was filled it nothing but the feeling of Sebastian Sallows cock inside me.
"Bloody hell I've never felt anything like you" he groaned out. I clung to Ominis and he held me. Already he too was growing hard again from the feeling of me writhing on top of him and my breathy moaning in his ear.
His cock was ,while not as thick as Ominis, longer and curved up in such a way to hit parts of me I didn't even know existed. It was almost painful but the pain went hand in hand with every ounce of delicious pleasure that followed it. His grip on my hips was bruising. Sebastian's breathing was becoming labored and his pace erratic.
"I need you both-" he growled out,"to cum for me". With that he reached between our bucking bodies and firmly wrapped his hand around Ominis's erection. Ominis cried out as Sebastian began rubbing the length of him against my clit and around where Seb was buried inside me.  Stars flashed behind my eyes at the surge of pleasure of this erotic moment. Both boys worshiping my aching body with their demanding kisses and roaming hands. I couldn't contain myself a moment longer. Ecstasy tore through me once more and I cried out, "OH MY GOD!"
Moaning my name both boys released at the same moment. Sebastian filling me to the point it was dripping from me and Ominis painting my stomach. Sebastian and I collapsed onto the mattress besides Ominis and all of us entangled our limbs. We lay in a sweaty panting pile, each one still pressing soft kisses to each other and loving caresses wherever we could. My head was resting on Sebastian's arm as his other was laid across my chest. Ominis had his head resting on my shoulder and was holding me to him with arms around my waist. Never once in my life had I ever felt so happy. Satiated, satisfied, and completely exhausted we cuddled close, allowing sleep to quickly engulf us.