The Executioner

Frisk stepped out of the elevator into a gray room. They looked around, taking in every detail. After they finished looking around, they moved forward, determined. they entered a home that was as gray as the other room. the only color was a rust-brown streak. Frisk went over to it and looked closer. The brown was interlaced with red. Old blood. They reluctantly followed the trail of blood into a new room. Still gray, but there were bodies everywhere, all dead, all human. Frisk gagged and ran out of the room. After running for a little bit they were stopped in their tracks by a beautiful room. There was light coming through the windows, and the light bathed the room in gold. They slowly walked forward, and as they walked they heard the chiming of bells

BONG!

BONG!

BONG!

Then a familiar voice spoke. "Long time no see, eh kid?" Frisk quickly turned around, seeing Sans in the room. "It's a nice room, right bucko?" Sans said, then chuckled a little. "'s too bad. you do realize that I now have you in a room, alone, where no one can hear your screams?" Frisk took a step back. "That's right kiddo. It's now time for me to kill you, hurt you however I want, then kill you when I get bored. Now, let's see, I could just..." Sans abruptly stopped talking, And Frisk started feeling heavy. They look down, and their Soul was blue. With barely any time to think, Frisk was thrown into the ceiling, then the floor and then into the two pillars beside them. Each time Frisk hit something there was a sickening CRACK sound, and Frisk could feel their bones breaking. They struggled to free themselves before the next throw, and succeeded just before they hit the floor, dropping to it with a small thud. Frisk got to their feet with what little strength they had, clutching their ribs. They glanced at Sans, who looked surprised. "Oh. Well, I thought that wasn't possible. Let's just get this over with.

                                                                                     -----------

Frisk couldn't feel anything but pain. They knew they had a lot of broken bones, but they still couldn't muster the courage to fight back. They knew hurting people was wrong, and they couldn't bring themselves to do it. They tried appealing to Sans. So far, it hadn't worked, but they could tell they were getting somewhere, because now Sans was trying to kill them, most likely to silence Frisk. He was only using large skulls that looked like dragons or wolves, that shot white-hot lasers at them now. No Blue Soul, no throwing, just the laser skulls. Frisk could also see the sweat (How does a skeleton sweat?) on his forehead, and hear his heavy breathing. They knew he'd tire out at some point, so they continued surviving, which was easy since he wasn't string attacks together anymore. 

Frisk thought they heard footsteps behind them, but ignored it. Sans attempted to fire one last laser at Frisk, but the skull fell to the ground, and Sans fell to his knees, breathing heavily. Frisk took the opportunity to try one last appeal. "Sans," they said, and he looked up, his face betraying how tired he was "I understand your pain. I know that you know what you've done is wrong, and I want to help you get better. I need to help you. I helped all your friends. I helped your brother. I can help you, you just have to let me try" Sans stared at Frisk for a moment before putting his head in his hands and crying. "I've done horrible things... I broke my damn promise. I was supposed to protect you, but I tried to kill you. I was supposed to protect them all, but I killed most of them. I'm... I'm... A horrible person," Sans said, then started sobbing again, and Frisk tried to get more out of him, bu he wouldn't say anything. 

"Hey, human!" another familiar voice said, and they turned around. Russo and Dogen were standing behind them, looking concerned. "Oh, you look like you've been through Hell," Dogen said "I can heal you, alright," Russo said, and his entire body started glowing green, then he grabbed Frisk's shoulder. Frisk was amazed, they felt their bones coming back together, their bruises fading and their strength returning. "There," Russo said. Dogen had gone up to Sans to console him, and it appeared to be working, because Sans had gotten up, and he wasn't crying anymore. Russo  was looking at them, too. "Looks like Dogen has it under control, he's good a making people feel better" Frisk just nodded. Russo looked at Frisk. "You gotta go, don't you? to see the King?" he asked. Frisk nodded again. "Well, let me tell you, Asgore doesn't want to hurt anybody. he's insane. If you can do what you did for Sans, you might win. But you gotta weaken him first, make his HP low. Otherwise, he'll be too busy trying to kill you to listen. I get that you don't wanna, but it's not gonna work otherwise. Besides, ya don't have to kill him" Russo said. Frisk nodded sadly. "I know," They said. Russo nodded, then called for Dogen to come back, and they left. "Take care human!" Dogen called as they went. Sans went with Frisk. Your goin' to see Asgore, right? Well, if you're trying to leave this place you'll have to kill him. It takes a monster Soul and a human Soul for one being to cross the Barrier." Sans said. "I don't want to leave anymore, I want to save the Underground." Frisk replied. Sans looked...Happy? Surprised? No, he was amaze. "You think you can save the entire Underground? we're all insane," he said. "I saved you, didn't I?" Frisk said. "Fair point," Sans said. "Anyway, I gotta go. Papyrus is probably wondering where I am," Sans said, then left. Frisk looked back for  a little bit, then headed into a room with a lot of flowers.

                                                                    TO BE CONTINUED 

(1003 words for this whole chapter! I'm impressed. I think I got better at writing. Or maybe I'm just naturally good at dramatic/tense scenes.) 

(Anyway, I want to clear some things up for those who don't know. Russo and Dogen are Self-insert characters. I am Russo, RenSabre is Dogen. The glowing green thing was green magic, which heals you in Undertale. At least, sometimes. It heals during the Omega/Photoshop Flowey fight.)

(There are also only two more chapters left until I can do True Pacifist. Hooray! Also, I may do an epilogue for a Gaster arc, who know?)

(That's all! Hope you liked the chapter! BYE!)