a family day out

The family of 4 finally go out after 2 years of quarintine. There are rumors of a virus that if you come in contatct with ab negetive blood type then you start to get symptoms of; hallucinations, loss of sympathy, peak of aggresivness and no response to pain. As the family dont belive in the rumors they ignored the info and planned to go out anyway because of the pause in social life.

Oli : please can we go now im so exitedddd
Tony : we will dont worry
Jess : right get in the car were going
Children: yay!!

Im very exited to go to the diner but alex looks moody today dont know whats up with herr. Dad says we can get my favourite food at the diner and i cant wait to go. I dont what my favourite food is but alex said i would get it there so yay. Alex keeps bugging me with the silence i just want to talk to her but shes being sooo quiettt.

Oli : please can i get my favouritee pleaseee
Jess : whats that then oli
Oli : uhm i dont know alex said she knows

Alex still wont tell me what my favourite is, i just cant get it out of her. Shes being a meanie today. This diner is in the sandy bits of england with the beaches. So dad says we can put our feet in the water for a bit and build sand castles.

Were nearly there now dad says but i still dont see the waterr. Alex says we can find crabs in the water but i think shes trying to scare me. Were finally at the diner now and alex is going to say my favoirite food!

I was the first one in so i got to pick our seats and they had the nice couches like at homee. Alex told me my favourite food. It was very underwhelming i thought it would be something bigger and yummier but nope just pizza. Mum and dad are ordering it now and alex is getting fishy and chippies but ive never seen her eat that. it looks gross. Like the fish is still flopping around on the plate i got my pizza and it looks good but i cant eat until mum and dad sit down with us. The pizza looks abit strange and it has brown spots on it. It looks okk but alexes looks yummy and i want it now. Mum and dad have sat down now mum has a cheesburger and dad has a bacon sandwich. My pizza looks sooo good i want it noww.

(Oli bites pizza)
(Stranger runs in the door)

Stranger : HELP ME PLEASE SOMETHING IS CHASING ME. PLEASE HELP. (falls to the floor)

(Window smashes)
(Zombie crashes through the table and flies onto the floor)

Oli : NO MY PIZZA NOO
(crying)

(Bang)
(Bartender's gun fires at the zombie)

Oli : MY PIZZA
(dad dragging oli and alex out quickly)

Family hurries into the suv and locks all the doors.

That stupid guy hurt my pizza he ows me another one. Extra chesse.

Were in the car now and for some reson we went past the beach when i was promised i could go on it.

Dad : listen were going to somewhere safe we cant go to the beach oli

Oli : whats happening?? Why cant i go on the beach.

Jess : uh nothing oli. Dont worry.

Im soooo bored we cant go to the beach and somebody ruined my pizza. I see lits of people on the path covered in red stuff walking towards the car and some other cars are flipped over its a little wierd but okii.