DTBA EP. 4-die trying

Its the day to go. Alex has her face pressed against the window and says there is dead scratching at our door. And alot. I look at the door to see what she meant but all i saw was the board barricading the it falling off. A long arm with ripped skin and bloody fingers reached in and tried grabbing alex by the ankle. Other body parts of the dead smashed into the door pressuring it to break more an more every time. Alex stepped onto the arm trying to grab her, a loud crack of the bone shallowed into my ears. I grabbed the gun and magazine then we rushed out the back door to the alley way of this sketchy town, i slammed the door behind me as the dead grew closer and closer to our position. I still had no idea how to use the gun so ill keep onto it for someone else to keep us safe. In the alley is nothing but body bags and bad smelling bins. Atleast were not being tracked down by the horde. We are at the exit of the alley and i see the light beaming down on us moving as we do. Beyond the path is a few more zombies, not as much as the shop but still a few of them. Me and alex are hidden by a brick wall from the passing survivors that are being nawed to death trying to struggle their way out of the deads grasp. The screams of survivors was enough of a distraction to let me and alex escape, but at a close call. We were walking past the windows of shops when a hand smashed through the glass and grabbed my arm and didnt let go i tried everything but it managed to lean over and bite me in the left arm. It was a struggle and i eventually had to wrap it in sponge and duck tape. I cant believe it happend and so fast too.