DTBA PT. 2-full speed ahead

We've gone past every street along the way even our own and were about to get onto the motorway but the police are also on here going way faster than us im scared and just want to go home. I can see the sign to liverpool but its hanging on by a single bolt and smashee into by a few cars. The streets are getting more dense cars are stockpiling in the road and i can tell by dads movements that its hard to maneuver through it. I dont know whats happening but its not normal. The police have stopped and they're shooting at cars that speed past and people are running across the road to get away from the shots. Most of them ended up either jumping off of the bridge or getting shot in the back i feel bad but there isnt anything i could do. The same thing is happening even futher on the motorway there are more police and more victims of a shooting. We managed to survive through it all. We are still on the motorway but its quieter because the police rid of all the civilians who crashed trying to pass by the havoc. Dad says 5 minutes and we can get off the road. But 2 minutes in...
Dad: not too far now
(Stranger in the road)
Dad: oh sh-

The car slammed into the stranger and...

(Tires give in)
(Car spins out)
(Car flies off of the motorway)

The car smashed into the traffic head first and my mum and dad passed away just seeing their head filled with blood was enough to make me pass out. Although it was probably the car hitting the floor from 90 feet in the air. I woke up but alex was still passed out and she was still strapped to the seat so i undid the belt to free her. The impact woke her up and we escaped together. All along the streets there are corpses of humans somehow walking even with some limbs torn off. It was horrifing and we didnt have weapons to fight off the aggressive things so all we could do was run. We eventually found a small corner shop to last us about a week none of those dead people were there. Atleast not yet.
The corner shop isnt as bad as i thought the snacks were all offbrand but i couldnt complain at the end of the world. Still waiting for my pozza you know but whatever. The dead people walk past every day like theres a never ending amount. I think i saw our parents too but i cant tell alex about that im sad myslef and alex wouldnt take it any better. Were moving out of the shop soon but first we need to prepare...