Chapter 8

Cheong-san, Su-Ho, and Su-hyeok go in position to fight

Cheong-san, Su-Ho, and Su-hyeok go in position to fight. before Su-Ho went Nam-ra stooped her.

"Be careful" Nam-ra said and Su-Ho nodded and go to her position.

All the zombies start to come up the stair case and the three of them start to fight them. Nam-ra saw a tarp.

"On-Jo" Nam-ra said making On-Jo to look at her. "Help me throw this over." They throw the tarp over to help with the zombies. it was helping them until Cheong-san, Su-Ho, and Su-hyeok saw Gwi-nam holding a zombie walking towards them with a smile on his face.

__________________________________________________________

Gwi-Nam threw the zombie then started to fight Cheong-San. Cheong-san tried to hit Gwi-Nam with the weapon he had in his hand but it did nothing. Gwi-nam laughed in his face. Onjo kept on trying to open the door but it wouldn't open. Gwi-Nam got closer to Cheong-san and tried chocking him.

"Cheong-San" Su-Ho said. She went over towards then and pushed Gwi-Nam to the floor. Gwi-Nam got up and went towards her. 

"Give me your eye." Gwi-nam said and started to put his finger into her eye but nsm-ra went up to him and started to choke him. 

"Don't touch her." Nam-ra said and threw him. 

Su-Ho went up to Nam-ra and hugged her 

"Are you alright." Su-Ho asked and Nam-ra nodded 

"Are you?" Nam-ra asked and Su-Ho nodded. 

"Guys! The door's unlocked." On-Jo said 

Everyone went starts running towards the door. 

"Come on" Su-Ho said and grabbed nam-ra's hand. 

When they all got outside the chopper already left. They all tried screaming towards it but it didn't come back. People started crying until they  heard banging on the door, the banging stopped after a little while. 

"He's gone." Nam-ra said 

"What the actual fսck?" Wu-Jin said 

"Who's gone?" Su-Hyeok asked 

"Gwi-nam. It's his smell." Nam-ra said 

Su-Ho went towards the other side of the roof and Cheong-san followed her. 

"What happened? Didn't Gwi-nam fall from the fourth floor?" Cheong-san said 

"Yeah, I threw him off." Su-Ho said 

"So how did he manage to survive?"

"Maybe he doesn't die. He comes back to life. He's not a human or a zombie." Su-Ho said 

"Do you remember that girl in the teachers' office?" Cheong- sa said. 

"Yeah, she was weird."

"He's like her, isn't he?" Cheong-san said