Chapter 12

"You hold on to it for me

"You hold on to it for me... and I'll hold onto this." He said showing his and On-jo's name tag and kissed her.

"Su-hyeok, Su-Ho go to the first floor and take care of On-Jo" Cheong-san said before leaving.

"Cheong-san!" On-jo said.

"Hey! All of you. Come after to me! Today I am... the happiest guy in this school!" Cheong-san yelled while the others were silently crying.

"Come on, everyone. This is it." Su-Hyeok said "We have to go."

"Nam-ra, let's go." Su-Ho said helping Nam-ra get up because she was in pain due to the loud noise. After that everyone left.

__________________________________________________________

While they were leaving they all heard an explosion. All of there hope of Cheong-san being alive is gone.  SU-hyeok went to On-Jo. 

"Let's go." Su-hyeok said . "On-jo, let's go." 

"I can't go on like this." On-jo said. "I'm sorry. Can you wait for just a sec? Actually, never mind. Go ahead. I'll catch up with you." She said then she started to walk away. Su-Ho grabbed Nam-ra's hand while walking towards Su-hyeok. 

"we'll go with her." Su-Ho said. 

"I'll go, too." Su-hyeok said. Then they followed On-Jo. They made there way to the school going to the place that they Cheong-san was went. 

"Hey, Cheong-san." On-Jo said. "Cheong-san! Cheong-san, you're such a jerk!' On-Jo said. Nam-ra let go of Su-Ho's hand and went towards On-Jo. 

"Let's go." Nam-ra said while tearing up. "I don't smell anything. There's no one here. Let's say bye to Cheong-san... and go." She said then went to hug On-jo. Su-ho also went up to On-Jo and hugged her. 

They were all back together and they started walking towards a little town. Nam-ra held Su-ho's hand making Su-Ho look at her and smiled a little bit. After a little while Nam-ra started to talk. 

"The soldiers saw that we were at the school." Nam-ra said. "They left us there without helping us, and then they bombed it. Maybe they actually want us to die."

"I don't believe that." Su-ho said 

"I think it's all because of me. Because we were with zombies, they must think we're neither a zombie nor human, like me. Maybe that's what they thought."

"Don't talk like that, we promised to stay with each other."

Is it really okay for me to stay with you guys like this?"

"You're still my best friend and hopefully my future girlfriend and our class president. We couldn't have made it this far without you.' Su-Ho said making Nam-ra smile at what she said. 

"Still..." Nam-ra said 

"You haven't turned yet, and you never will." Su-Ho said while looking at Nam-ra and squeezing her hand.