Chapter 10

" We should all pair up so none of us is left behind," Joon-Yeong said

" We should all pair up so none of us is left behind," Joon-Yeong said. Everyone started to get in pairs. Su-Ho held Nam-ra's hand as they were a pair.

"Don't let go of my hand," Su-Ho said to nam-ra. After that, they all left. We all started to run, we saw a group of zombies and hid behind a truck. Cheong-san took a look at the zombies.

"Is that you, Mom?" Cheong-san said.

__________________________________________________________

When Cheong-san saw his mom he ran towards her. 

"Cheong-san, no," On-Jo said. But he didn't listen to her he still tried to go up to her, but Dae-su tried to stop him and the other went and started to hit his mom. 

"Stop that!" Cheong-san said. "Hey!" He said they still didn't listen so he went up to them and started throwing them off of his mom. 

"Cheong-san! What the hell?" Joon-yeong said. Cheong-san tried going back to his mom but they didn't let him go and held him. 

"Let go!" He said trying to get off of their grip. "Get the fuck off me!" They didn't listen to him and kept attacking his mom. 

"Mom!" He yelled and they finally stopped attacking his mom. Cheong-san started to cry. "Mom..." 

The thunder came and Nam-ra winced in pain Su-Ho noticed. "We need to go," Su-Ho said. They all started to run but Cheong-san stayed there still crying. 

"Let's go, Cheong-san," On-Jo said but still didn't move. "Pull yourself together, man!" She said and he finally got up and started to go. 

They all started to run and ended up in the gym, suddenly Nam-ra stopped moving. "What's wrong, Nam-ra?" Su-Ho asked.  "Run," Nam-ra said. The lighting hit showing all the zombies in the gym. 

"Run!" Su-Hyeok yelled. They all started to run would run into the little room. While Wu-Jin was running he ran into his sister. Then they all went into the little room. 

They were all in the little room sitting there in silence. Su-Ho and Nam-ra were still holding hands until Nam-ra stood up. 

"What is it?" Su-Ho said. "Do you see something?" 

"The smell is stronger" Nam-ra said. Everyone tried smelling and trying to figure out what Nam-ra was smelling. 

"I can't  smell anything." Dae-su said. 

"Well we are stuck here for now" Wu-Jin said. 

FEW MOMENTS LATER 

Everyone started to do their own thing. Nam-ra lays her head on Su-ho's head while watching Ha-Ri attack Dae-su. 

"Stop her, Wu-jin" Dae-su said 

"No!" Wu-Jin said. "Beat him up, sis."

"Get over here. You punk." Ha-Ri said. Su-Ho heard a giggle and saw Nam-ra giggling and smiled to her self. Su-Hyeok got up making everyone look at him. He starts messing with the thing that all the volleyballs are in. (Sorry I don't know what that thing is called. 💀)