~Chapter 3~

~N's POV~
WARNING: LIME
I walked in, when I heard V and Uzi talking. I kinda wanted to listen in their conversation, when suddenly, I heard a jarring yell "FINE! MAYBE I TOUCHED HIS HAND, BURIED MY FACE IN HIS CHEST, AND BIT HIM WITH MY TAIL! BUT I DONT LIKE N!" It was Uzi, shouting at V. "So basically, you bit his ass" V spoke. I gasped softly while touching my back. I had recently gotten a bite. I wasn't sure what caused it.
    Well now I have an answer to that now. V and Uzi had noticed me in the hallway, looking VERY shocked. Uzi quickly opened her dieary(?) and started to write some not very pg stuff in it. Uzi slammed her diary (I got it!) before taking me to another (Smaller) section of the rocket. "So... I guess you found out about the bite." Uzi blushed while trying to cover her face with her hair. "There there?" I tried to comfort her, but I guess I did something wrong?
     "No! It's not about you, it's about me! You must think I'm a creep!" Uzi looked embarrassed. I guess it makes sense. "Well... How about I bite you so we can be even?" Uzi blushed even more. "I guess so..." She muttered. Uzi looked like her head could burst due to the amount she was blushing.
     "I- Wait here please, and don't expect much..." She stood up from the bench they were sitting on, and walked to the closet where they kept human clothes for special events and laundry day. I waited quietly, hoping for nothing dramatic. And when I saw Uzi in nothing but a bra, fully ready for me to bite her, I panicked, and the blush on my face probably reached my eyes. (A/N: Pretty sure female worker drones don't have things, but since they use clothes from humans, so I guess it makes sense) "Are you sure you want to do this?" Uzi asked "I don't want to make you uncomfortable" I carefully touched my fangs, I really didn't want to hurt Uzi, but she seemed very set on the idea. I carefully aimed where I should bite, and silently bit into her back.
    Uzi shivered while I licked off the oil pouring out of the wound. "This will heal fast, right???" She anxiously asked me. "Uhhh... Like 2-3 weeks?" I responded, hoping my estimate was actually right. Uzi shrugged and turned her back to the wall, when suddenly V called out to Uzi. "Hey! Zombie girl has mail!" Uzi suddenly tensed up. And was just right then a good time to remember that she was in a romantic relationship with Thad. WELL FUCK!

Hey everyone! I thought now was a good time to kick off some more romance, so here you go! I decided to add a little bit of  s p i c e, as you can tell. Something I wanted to mention is how we hit 390 reads! Thanks so much for helping me reach this point! So, to celebrate nearly 400 reads, I decided to make a contest! If you can come up with a N x Uzi scenario which can fit this fan fiction at where it's at, I will use your idea! (With credit and permission of course) It can be anything! fluff, angst, anything! (Preferably not smutt, because of how early we are in the story) Once again, thank you very much for 390 reads!

Best regards
-Froakie