~Chapter 5~

TW: Verbal abuse, mentions of suicide and more abuse. Also more lime

Wow this chapters a doozy

Also remember how I said this would be connected to ep 6? Yeah I can't find a way to connect the two so enjoy my own AU. I'm unable to keep up with all the eps in order and I really just want to do my own thing. I'm really sorry if you were expecting me to follow the main story, but I can't find a way to have the story make sense and keep doing the main story. (Also I need V in my story just for personal reasons and plot reasons)

I just found the amazing world of Spotify and WOW

Also I just want to say that N and Uzi are NOT minors. They are confirmed to be 19/18 in the show

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Uzi POV~

"Uzi...WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" (A/N: Thad said calmly) Thad screamed at me "SHIT IM SORRY! IM SORRY!" I cried, tears dropping to the floor as I kept repeating the same words "IM SORRY!"

He sighed "Listen. We had an agreement. You and I date. Lizzy won't bully you, and those weird murder drones stay away from us. And then you made out with one." He grabbed my arm and he started taking me somewhere. I didn't know where, but I couldn't care. Tears were welling in my eyes.

"Let her go, NOW!" N's hands were turned into blades, and he was heading straight towards Thad. I was terrified. Sure, Lizzy and doll's bullying had nearly driven me to kill myself, but I couldn't bring myself to runaway until N showed up. Now, that wasn't a problem anymore. But Thad threatened to bring them to the pod and...

Whatever. Me and N have to fight now. I wish I had my railgun with me, or my cool tail. Maybe if i try to summon it of something... I pulled out my absolute solver, and grabbed a few trash cans.

N kept Thad busy while I looked for the perfect opportunity. "Hey N! Watch out!" "Huh? HOLY SHIT!" N started to run  and ducked behind a plant "Whatcha scared of pretty boy?! EW!! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!" Oops. Might have grabbed some boxes from Spencer's.

"Well N, i'd says that's a-" N grabbed my had and started running "LESS TALKY MORE RUNNING!!" Thad, who was covered in some uhm... Interesting things (A/N: Guys I've never been to a Spencer's so use your imagination or something cool? Ok cool) We kept running, and running. Until we made back to the pod. "Oh my gosh...That was insane!!" N shouted, very happy "The fight or the make out session?" I asked, obviously joking "Uh...Both!" I blushed, my eyes looking everywhere except N "D-Did I make you uncomfortable?" "O-Oh me? Y-Yeah I'm fine. Maybe you need a system check up or something..."

(TIME SKIP: Like one hour or something)

~N pov~

"Hey Uzi? Are we uh, technically dating now?" Uzi had a gaming set up in her room, which she somehow managed to fit in the door of the pod. "Hm? Uh, yeah I guess, let me clear out this boss first. What did you ask me again?" I just sighed and went back into my room.

After a good minute of just staring at the wall and contemplating my life, Uzi walked in. "Hey N, what did you ask me?" "Huh? Oh... Oh! I just going to ask if we were technically dating but then-" Uzi jumped on my bed "Yeah we are silly!" She planted a kiss on my lip. "N... Do you wanna cuddle?" I stared at her for a second before a bright yellow hue appeared on my face "Y-YEAH WE CAN CUDDLE AND DO NORMAL COUPLE THINGS! THAT-THAT SOUNDS GREAT!" Uzi just looked at me and smiled "Well... That sounds delightful."

WEE WOO ITS TIME FOR THE LIME PART GET READY OK ITS HERE

~No ones POV~

Uzi hopped onto N's bed, and put her head on his chest. She could hear all the mechanical whirring, and she noticed that N's breathing had increased. She held her breath as his wings enveloped her, making her sweat and blush. "Gosh it is warm in here... Do you mind if I?.." N tilted his head before realizing what she asked "Oh um, Yeah!" Uzi took off her sweater... And then her tank top... And N poor little innocent mind broke. (A/N: N is a bottom. Fight me) "Uzi...Gosh.."

Uzi crawled up onto N's lap "Gosh what? Learn how to form sentences murder boy" She crawled up onto his chest again, hearing his heavy breathing... It was too much for her. Both of them were to scared to make the first move, but luckily the sound of a door opening distracted them both. V ran inside "GUYS! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THE FUCK I JUST FOUND!!!"