~Chapter 2~

-N pov/ diary?- (I still cant decide)
Uh, is Uzi ok? I can see her furiously scribbling in her book... Anyways! My Name is N! My best friends are Uzi and V, and I am writing in this funny book I found! I think its called a Dieeeary? I saw Uzi writing in one, and it looked fun :D! Look at the little smiley face I can do! ^_^ this one is a happy drone. So, anyways, after we got back from the camp, Uzi said something, (I forgot DONT TELL HER!!) And she followed me and V to the rocket ship. It was really fun! We played games, and other really cool stuff! Uzi noticed I was holding a tape which I think she won't like. I said it was nothing and brushed it off. Guess what happened when we were sleeping?! Uzi- Well she said that it was an accident BUTTTT... She and my hands touched! It was totally and accident! Anyways, when we woke up, I gave her some of my spare oil and decided to go outside. (It's about 8:30 pm) Uzi was still a bit sleepy, but she still wanted to go outside, so had to carry her. Her wings hit me :( (Multiple times) "N... Im tired. Take me back inside" She pointed back to the space pod, and her tail was droopy. I sighed, and took her back inside. V was finally up and was spinning around in her chair. Which honestly looked really fun, so I started to spin as well. Uzi looked in jealousy, which is bad! (I very much dislike jealousy) "Uzi, wanna sit with me?" I offered her to sit next to me, and she nodded. I think she blushed?... Eh, I dunno. So anyways, I scooped her up (Like a cat ^-_ -^) And put her on my lap, (A/N Uzi is a cat confirmed?!?) Kicked my leg, and SPINNNN! Uzi turned away and buried her head in my chest, I guess she's still tired. I Ruffed up her hair and little hat, and gave her a little hug :). And that's all I can write about! I'm still a little dizzy, but that's ok!

~V pov~

"N was very nice to me today, that's all I'm going to say." I stared at Uzi. N was out hunting for food, since we had finished all of our reserves. And I was trying to bring them together since I very much dislike N trying to hit on me. "Spill the tea miss zombie. I can wait." Miss zombie is one of her least favorite nicknames. Curtesy of me. "FINE, I MAYBE TOUCHED HIS HAND! AND BURIED MY FACE IN HIS CHEST, AND MAYBE BIT HIM WITH MY TAIL! BUT I STILL DON'T LIKE N!" Uzi shouted at me, blushing everywhere. "So basically you bit his ass" I said to her blankly, N did say his back hurt. Oh well. N is back from hunting, and he probably heard it all, given his shocked expression.

A little longer this time! I'll make sure chapter three has at least a thousand words!

Best regards
-Froakie