ashley marie caniff

Taylor's POV:
mom finally let Ashley cometo Magcon with me!! I'm excited for her because when I first went I was scared to death.
I care about her so much to loose her, she's my other half. and I do everything with her.i just want her to be happy and never depressed with her problems.

Ashley's POV:
Taylor called me after dance practice as told me I had a suprise when I get home. I go I my car and rushed home, I walked him the house to find him on the couch with a envelope with my name on it and him smiling. it was a little creepy to me but it's whatever. I gave him a weird look an asks him what it was. he just handed it to me, I opened it and it had two tickets for Magcon. I started screaming and jumping up and down. I was so happy, it's going to be my first Magcon with Taylor. there are so many of the boys I want to meet, especially Cameron Dallas🔥😍 that boy is a dime. but Taylor would never allow it, he's like Taylor's best friend. if Cameron and I do start dating I hope Taylor will support me with it all. I'm from a small town in Indiana and Cameron lives in Cali. I can't do long distant relationships. they hurt me even more when I find out they have cheated on me. like my last boyfriend did, he said he old dated me to get close to Taylor. and become best friends with him. he name was Chris. Taylor dropped me off at school the next morning. I walked up to my bestfriends, Madelon and Morgan.
Madelon:
red/blonde hair
blue eyes
5'2

Morgan:
brown hair
brown eyes
5'6
I sat down with them and talked about going to Magcon with Taylor. the school slut came up to our table and sat down. Megan...
"hey bitch" she said
"hey thot" I said back confident
"watch your mouth slut"she said angry
"and I'm the slut" I told her laughing
she gave me a glare and turned her heels and went over to the football team and sat on the caption of the teams lap and gave him a lap dance. ugh it's so gross, everyone was laughing cause she couldn't do it right.😂

(hope you liked the first chapter. love you Ashley😘☺️)