#2. Karishma agreed to marry him?

_________________

She heard a evil laugh, she turned her head to the opposite side and saw

VYOM SMILING AT HERE..
HOLDING A GUN?

'Vy-vyom ye ye gun ye tumne Kiya h ' She questioned in complete shock

'Aur kon kre ga ' He stated smiling proudly, KS's blood was boiling in anger she hold his collar

' Kiu ? Kiu Kiya ye tumne ?? Kya mila tumhe ye kr ke??? ' She asked in a cracking voice..

Suddenly she felt a string on her right cheeks and she fell down with a thud.

'Mujhay haath laga ne ki koshish bhi mat krna abse!' He exclaimed glaring into her soul..

'Vyom? Tum aise kabse hogye
hu-humne itna trust kiya tu-tume!! ' She mumbled trying to control her tears..

'Oh come-on yr ye trust wagera kuch nhi hota h samjhi! Aur ab ye apne magar mach kr aasu bahana band kro warna' He got cut by her

' Warna?? Warna Kya?? Hume bhi mar doge ? To maro na kiu nhi mar rhe ' She yells angrily and tries to stood up but he held her ankle making her fell down and he pulled her closer..

They were facing each other

'Woahh itna sab hone ke baad bhi attitude wese ka wesa hai acha hai maza aayega ' He said and bites his bottom lip

Tears were streaming endlessly from her eyes, she was unable to believe the one who she loved the most killed her dad infront of her !!! She was about to slap him but he held her hand and slammed it on the ground beside her head making her yelp in pain..

'How dare you Karishma! Abhi abhi akal nhi aayi h tumhare pas haan??' Vyom said in a angry tone, he stood up holding her hairs..

Than he dragged her towards the living room. She was trying hard to protest but he was way more stronger than her, Her head was paining as hell, He threw her down she looked at him and his clothes were covered with blood he was holding a gun with a proud smirk on his face...

'TUM PYAAR KRTE THE HU-HUMSE' She said in a very low and cracking voice which was filled with pain...

'Pyaar abhi bhi krta hu par uss se kahi zyada nafrat krta hu me tumse !! aur hamesha kru ga tumhari wajha se mere....' He was about to complete his sentence but he stopped and sighed deeply...

'Kya hamari wajha se?? Humne kya Kiya hai ahhhhhhhh '

'You will get know very soon baby ' He exclaimed smiling evily..

Suddenly karishma realized about her mother she stood up and tries to run...

'Kyaa haan kya? Zyada hoshyari krne ki zarurat nhi ha Mrs.Vyom Singh ! ' Vyom said and winked at her

'Mrs.Vyom Singh? Tumhara dimmag shi ha? Tu-tumne Jo Kiya ha na uss- uss ke Baad hum kabhi shaadi nhi krege tumsee!! Kabhi nhi ho kon tum? Kya chahiye humse??' She mumbled crying hard and she looked

Around shivering and getting scared as hell as there were blood everywhere the clear view scared her more, Suddenly two bodyguards came holding her mother while she was unconscious and her head and nose were bleeding Karishma's heart clenched seeing the seen infront of her face..

'Mom!!!!!!!' She screamed her heart out and runs towards her but someone hold her by her waist harshly and dragged her back, and it was him she was screaming and trying hard to freed herself from his grip but all in vein..