Chapter 2

-Michelle P.O.V
I kept talking to Cameron and honestly- he's extremely good looking.
,,So- uh- what are you studying here?'' Cameron asked while scratching the back of his neck nervously.
,,Astrology- it's been my passion since I was a kid.''
,,That's cool. I'm a aquarius I think.'' he said and took a sip of his drink.
I nodded while watching him.
,,Do you know your moon and rising sign?''
,,My what-"
And that's when we were interrupted by a tall guy with brown hair, ,,Is this freak bothering you?'' he asked me while pushing Cameron away.
What the fuck? ,,No- you're the only one who's bothering me right now.''
Monty started laughing and nodded ,,feisty I like that.''
I rolled my eyes ,,Just fuck off dude.'' I said while pushing Cameron with me.

-Innie P.O.V
I really can't stand party's. I always end up embarrassing myself or running into people but still I'm here.
Michelle and Cameron are talking so I don't really want to interrupt them so I'm kind of just deiced to stand in a corner and watch the people dance.
,,Out of my way hobo'' I got pushed out of the way by my ,,Support Buddy'' Cheryl.
,,Excuse me-" I asked in disbelief while looking at her. ,,You're excused.'' Is this bitch serious right now?
I stared at her with question marks all over my face while she poured herself an drink, I'll have to admit- she's extremely beautiful.
She turned around and gave me an conceited up and down look ,,Where were you? I thought we were supposed to go together ?'' I asked while watching her pouring in her drink. ,,What are you- a lost puppy?'' she asked while taking a sip.
Now it's my turn to roll my eyes I mean- kind of yes? she didn't even let me answer before she had to speak up again ,,So this is normally our sports hall but today it's your hobos welcome party.'' then she started to point at a guy tall guy with brown hair ,,This is Monty, just another guy with anger issues and a horrible sense for fashion. He has something going on with her'' she pointed to a girl with curly brown hair ,,that's Katherine, school's wannabe bad bitch.'' I nodded. ,,This is her brother Kai. Just as bad as her.'' ,,And you are?'' I asked with an raised eyebrow. ,,Cheryl. Cheryl Blossom.'' ,,Well I'm In-" ,,I didn't ask.'' was all she said while walking past me.
I huffed and mumbled bitch und my breath while walking to Cameron and Michelle.
,,Hi you two.'' I smiled at them  and stayed with the rest of the night with them.
I watched Cheryl from afar and decided to stay away from someone like her. Yes she's extremely beautiful but her character its just a big no.

authors note:
this chapter was written by me (michelle), me and innie switch every chapter. just fyi :)