Chapter 4

-Innie P.O.V

I laid in bed scrolling on my phone, I decided to leave early since Cameron and Michelle got along really well and I am mad anyway at Cheryl. Who does she think she is?
I decided to follow our college Instagram page and scrolled trough it.

kemplercollge: @cblossom if you ever wanted to cheerlead then tomorrow is your chance! the try out will be in our sports hall at 3pm

if you ever wanted to cheerlead then tomorrow is your chance! the try out will be in our sports hall at 3pm.

A cheerleader? Seriously? Why doesn't this surprise me.
I caught myself starring at the picture longer than I should've before I heard Michelle coming in with a loud groan.
,,Hey you okay?'' I asked her while sitting up ,,I swear that Monty guy is following me or something.'' She sat beside me and looked at me ,,You mean that guy that pushed Cameron?'' She nodded ,,Yep him.''
She looked at my phone with an raised eyebrow ,,That bitch is a cheerleader? What a surprise.'' I started to laugh a little and nodded. ,,Yep, I thought the same thing''
We kept talking for a while back and forth about the party and about the Cheryl thing before we both decided to lay down and get some rest.
For some reason, that Cheryl girl wouldn't leave my mind...like yes she was a bitch towards me but I couldn't really stop thinking about her beauty.
I've never had a boyfriend and honestly, guy's have never really been my cup of tea, like yeah, they're nice to look at but that's it.
I kept staring at the celling before I eventually fell asleep.

POV Michelle
As I laid in bed I went to check my phone I saw I had a message from Cameron
C- I wish you a good night.
I started to smile like an idiot but that message really made me happy. Cameron is a really sweet guy and I'm really curious to find out how our story will continue.
Then my phone vibrated again, an unknown number?
,,I hope you came to your dorm safe?''
Uhm- who's that?
,,Who's asking?''
,,Don't tell me you've already forgotten the gentleman that held the door open for you?''
Monty...seriously? How did he even get my number?
,,how do you got my number?''
,,secret. 😉''
I rolled my eyes and decided to not text back. I kept thinking about Cameron and how nice this evening was before I finally fell asleep.