Prologue

Hey, I'm Jean Kirschtein and let me tell you,highschool sucks major ass. Not for just me, for everyone.But, more for me because my family just decided to move to America after my Dad got a "special" promotion. More like him kissing up to his boss's ass.

Now I have to go to some stupid American school, where everyone will probably look at my two-toned hair. Hey,it's not my fault! I was born like this!

"Jean! Hurry up or you'll be late on your first day of school!" my mother shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah Mom, I'm coming!" Jean grabbed his bookbag and beanie off his bed and dashed down the stairs like a madman. He gave his mother a quick kiss on the cheek and ran out the door to the bus stop. By the time he reached there, he was panting and red in the face.

At the bus stop, there were 3 people standing there, a boy with short dark brown hair,a girl with shoulder length blonde hair, and another girl with long raven hair. Upon closer inspection, he noticed the girl with the black hair wore a red scarf, despite the slightly warm, morning weather.

'Wow, that girl is really pretty!' Jean thought.He finally approached the bus stop and stood next to the boy with brown hair. They stood in silence, until the "girl" with blonde hair decided to break the silence.

"Hey,um, I never seen your face before.Are you new here?"

"Yeah,I just moved here from France."

Then silence resumed.Jean internally sighed, already knowing that these few years were going to be hell.