Chapter 4: The quidditch accident

3rd person Pov:

Weeks had passed. Today was the first quidditch game. Gryffindor vs Slithering.

The teams were made some weeks ago and everyone was very happy with them.

Y/N was having breakfast in the Great hall with Jeongin, Monique, Seungmin and the rest of Gryffindor's quidditch team. Han Jisung, Yang Jungwon, Song Yuqi and Stuart Johnson. This year Monique was a beater instead of a chaser to leave that place to Jungwon.

Minho was in the Slithering quidditch team this year, being rival of Han. This was Han's firsts year in the schools quidditch team.

They went to the quidditch court the match was going to start so Minho dicided to talk to Han and his sister. Seungmin had already left to the grandstands. He usually goes with Hyunjin but he has been very distant lately. They don't talk that much and he doesn't go with him to class nor the Ravenclaw's commun room. Is like he doesn't want to be with him any more and he doesn't know why. Did he do something wrong? Was Lana right? Was he taiking advantage of him and left him? Did he get tired of me? Does he hate me? He left all the intrusive thoughts aside. He was so confused he didn't even knew what to do but something was clear the most important person of his life is ingnoring him and he doesn't know why.

Minho knocked the door where Gryffindor's quidditch team stayed.
The door was open by Jisung. Both of them were smiling like idiots to each other.

Han: Hi~

Minho: Hi~

Han: What are you doing here honey?

Minho: Say hi to my cute rival *he winked* and to my sister *he added not giving to much importance to it*

The team was waiting everyone wondering what was Han doing.

Han: Enemies don't call each other cute you know* he said in a flirty tone. Minho's eyes were on Jisung's lips as Jisung spoke*

Minho: Enemies to lovers then.

Monique*from afar*: Han! what is taking you so long?! We need to have a look to the stragety before the match!!!

Han: Minho is here. He wants to see Y/N!!!

Y/N: Going!!

When Y/N went there she found Minho whispering something to Han. Both looked at her.

Minho: Are you ready to lose?

Y/N: You wish! That's all why you came?

Minho: of course, I love you but I need to remaind you that I am going to win.

Y/N: if I lose, Han loses to sooo....

Minho: yea, whatever. I'm gonna go now. Bye ~

Y/N: bye!

Han: Tell Monique I'm going to the bathroom and I don't need the stragety reminder.

Y/N: but-

Han: Thank you! Bye!*he says while he leaves*

Y/N came back and sat in her spot next to Jeongin.

Monique: Where is Han?

Y/N: In the bathroom he says that he doesn't need the stragety reminder.

Monique Sighed and started to explain the stragety.

They were only 10 minutes left for the match and Jisung was nowhere to be seen. They were all worried but especially Monique.

She takes quidditch very seriously and she doesn't mind if someone has a mistake but Han left to the bathroom 45 minutes ago! Where the hell was he?!

5 minutes later Han arrived. Everyone surrounded him and started to ask questions like:"What took you so long?","Are you okay?","What happened?"....

Han: Sorry, the bathroom thing got to long * he left a clumsy smile*

They didn't have time to ask anything else because the match was going to start.

*In the match*

The match was tight. Yuqi and Karina seemed to have found the snitch. Bludgers flying everywhere and the quaffle in a different team each 5 seconds.

Sirma was about to mark a goal. The Slithering team was very focused in the game. The exception, lee know, his eyes uncounciusly were on Jisung half of the time. We couldn't say the same for Gryffindor's quidditch team. They were enjoying it but not very focused.

They would have lost if Yuqi didn't have cought the snitch.

The Slithering quidditch team was pissed. Monique surprised about how unfocused everyone was this match, including her. Usually she will lose focus on class but she has never been this unfocused in a quidditch match before and she didn't knew why. Well, pretended that she didn't knew. She found the new Slithering's quidditch captain very hot. She didn't knew this guy existed before today and that cought her off guard.

As soon as the match ended a rush of people was leaving to enjoy their Sunday. Seungmin took it more slowly, he was planning to sit next to Hyunjin and speak with him but he didn't find him.

He arrived to the main hall, seeing everyone gathered in front of something. He took a look and he couldn't believe his eyes...