Chapter 7: Rumours

Y/N Pov:

It's been two weeks since Kim was killed and, even though it was supposed to be a secret, everyone knew about the suspects and their alibies. Teachers don't understand how everyone got to know about it. Meanwhile i tought it was obviously Lana. This was the only topic people talked about this weeks. Every single suspect had at least 3 rumours about how they killed Kim. The students mostly believed the rumors. The opinions of who was the killer were several but the main fight was between Han and Danielle.

No one really believed Seungmin as the killer 'cose people saw him in the grandstands at the quidditch game the ole time.

Hyunjin said that he was in Ravenclaw's commun room practicing some spells for transformation class while the quidditch game. Students didn't suspect him as much as Han and Danielle but other students thought it was obviously him.

No one really believed my brother as the killer, students knew him and Kim did not spoke to each other and he has no reason to kill her.

Danielle, everyone thought it was her because when Mr. Park asked her were she was during the quidditch game she answered the library. The school library is closed in quidditch days so she couldn't be in the library.

Han hurt himself falling and he had to heal it? That's why he took longer? Or... Did he hurt himself while killing Kim? No one believes his side of the story.

If you ask me I really don't know who it is. Han and Danielle could have done it but my brothers best friend killing someone? I don't think so, and I don't really see Danielle killing Kim. Lately, I have been watching her and she is so pure. I don't really think she killed Kim but she is hiding something and I am going to find out. She always leaves earlier after meals in a very suspicious way. They didn't put any type of restrictions to the students so Seungmin, Monique, Jeongin and I have a plan to find if she is the killer. As I said, lately I have been watching Danielle and  she goes very quickly somewhere in a very suspicious way so today after dinner we are going to follow her to see where she has been going.

Me: Okay. We must eat quickly and follow her silently with the invisibility cape.*We were on our way to the Great Hall. Seungmin was waiting there. Monique was going there later because she's hanging out with Alex.*

Jeongin: I feel like a stalker.

I somehow feel bad about doing this. Not respecting others privacy, but I don't want more than one person get killed and if I can help doing so to find who the murderer is I'm going to take my own risk.

Me: we are kinda stalking her but... I feel it's better if we do it*He noded*

Jeongin: I know but, it must be hard to have the hole school speaking things behind your back about you killing someone when it might not be true. Almost everyone excluding you and your friends, it must be really hard.*That was very true, after that, all the suspects got excluded at least a little by their classmates. Seungmin got a lot of stares in the hallways and he wasn't suspected at all. I don't want to know how the rest are doing. I mean, I know my brother and his friends are having a tough time with Han. My brother is not doing bad, he gets stares and whispers. He says his friends get excluded too because they are friends of  two "murderers" but he doesn't care. The problem is that Han does. He is worried about him but they are trying their best to support him.*

We arrived, siting next to Seungmin. He didn't notice we were there, He was looking at Hyunjin with deep eyes. He didn't talk to him. Hyunjin kept finding a way to ignore him.

I shoke his shoulder and he looked at us.

Seungmin: oh, hi. Took you both long.

Me: Yeah, sorry. And Monique? She should be here.

Jeongin: She must took a little longer with Alex. She told me to not wait for her today.

Me: oh... Okay. Let's start eating then.

We were chatting and our food was almost finished. Danielle didn't leave yet. She was eating her dissert, sitting next to her sister and her sisters friends.

Seungmin stood up from our table. I looked around. He was following Hyunjin who was crying leaving the Great Hall. I was worried but Seungmin was with him and he will help him and love him like he has always been doing. It was better not interfere because Hyunjin doesn't have enough trust with us and we can make him uncomfortable. We would ask  tomorrow if he feels better and if he needs help he can call us.

Jeongin and I were in a confronting silence. Danielle stood up from her sit so I stood up, ready to follow her. Jeongin held my hand.

Jeongin: We shouldn't wait for Seungmin and Monique?

Me: We should but if we wait for them we can lose her steps.

He agreed. We followed her with my invisibility cape. We were in a big wide hall with some stairs with landings enormus.

???: Danielle what are you doing?! 

All of us looked behind. Olivia was behind us shouting at Danielle.

Olivia: I have told you to stop leaving to the kitchen with the domestic elfs.*She was coming closer to Olivia and US. She couldn't see us but bump into the air is not very normal. I was going to move, moving aside next to the wall was the safest thing to do right now. I was going to hold Jeongin's hand to both move next to the wall. I wasn't able to held his hand when his hands held my waist. He moved and pinned me again st the wall.*

Me:Je-

Jeongin: shh*his index finger was pressed against my lips. My cheeks were burning.  His finger left my lips. Our faces were very close and my eyes were pined on him. His hair was a little messy and his forehead a little sweaty. Making him look very hot. He moved closer to me when Olivia passed our side. He tightened his hold in my waist. He liked his lips that were a inch apart of mine. I swear I wanted to kiss him so bad that my breath was starting to get heavy. If Olivia and Danielle weren't fighting I am sure that our hearts and breaths will be the unique thing heard.*

Olivia: You know I don't mind you being friends with them but that's what made you a suspect for killing someone so please stop visiting them for some time until you are out of this.

Danielle: No! I don't care! They are the unique friends I have got. My two "friends" left after this stupid murder thing and no one wants to be with me.

Olivia: You can hangout with me and my friends Danielle. They don't mind!

Danielle: They don't like me Olivia! I told you but you never listen! when you are not there they make fun of me! So leave me alone!*She left*

Olivia sighed and left to the Great Hall. Jeongin moved slowly away from my body. He took out the invisibility cape from of us.

Jeongin: I feel bad for her.

Me: I do too.