Chap 5

Days passed away in flick of eyes. In the beginning there hasn't been single day I never tried calling Dhruv and he never picked it up. As the days passed I realized that I have been too desperate for his love and attention that I never cared his side of feelings.

Maybe I'm understanding things as I'm growing up. I'm realizing things around me more clear than before.

I was in the hall watching TV when Siya ( Yagan's wifue ) crossed me. The way she looked at me and the little smirk at the end meant something fishy.

" just be careful around Siya. "  Dhruv's words echoed in my ears every single time I saw her.

Everyone were at home and I felt something is cooking in that small brain of her.

  Few minutes later Appa came down and slapped me angrily.  This is the first time my father has ever raised his hands on me. Tears welled up eyes making me emotional.  I have no idea why he slapped me just now.

He threw some pictures beside me on the sofa.

" What is this " he questioned me angrily.

I looked at them. It was the picture of me handing over some files to Dhruv in the airport and us talking to eachother. I have no idea how to explain things to Appa at this situation.

" you were helping him in killing Yagan " Appa (Vishak) asked angrily and soon everyone came there.

" what happened why are you angry " Amma ( Nithya ) asked Appa who was raging in anger. I  trembled for the first time in my life seeing my father like this. He has always been the sweetest but today I'm scared of him.

" she has been helping that Dhruv to kill Yagan, I have no idea why the hell she did that " Appa said in anger.

To protect you guys from his wrath by helping him in knowing the truth.... I wanted to scream these words but I couldn't

" It's because she has always been in love with my husband " Siya said adding fuel to everything.  I turned my head towards her in swift because I don't know why she is putting forward such accuquisation on me.

" Look at these pictures, look at the way she is looking at him. All I could see is love for my husband in her eyes " she blamed me again . I didn't even want to see that picture. This time I need to stay quiet so few secrets doesn't get out.

" Aadhav speak to her college we are joining her in hostel by tonight " Appa said and left from there abruptly.  I wiped the tears that fell out of my eyes.

" why did you do this Vidhya " Amma asked I never replied,  I stayed quiet wiping away my tears. Amma shook her head in disappointment and left from there.

No one said anything to me. Aadhav Anna started preparing the formalities to join me in the hostel. Just one more semester and anyway I have failed in every subjects so it's useless still to keep me away from everyone my father is doing this.

I know well he is going to punish me in his own way and no would dare to utter anything  against his words.

Yagan mama just gave me look and went away. I know it time for me to face the consequences.....