chap 30

As Dhruv dropped the bomb of Kavin being involved in Nithyashree's husband's death was a an utter shock to everyone in the family. No one could comprehend whatever is happening around them in their own family.

     They couldn't understand whether it was another game of him or he is telling them the truth. As Kavin and family is returning back from  abroad they decided not to ask him regarding anything.

The day after Kavya and whole family returned.....

Yagan was totally tempted to ask Kavin regarding whatever Dhruv has told. Though he was refrined from asking he asked the question that was nagging him.

" kavin.. whether you were involved in Nithyashree's husband's death " finally yagan asked him.

Kavin looked at everyone's face as he had vishnu's kid on his lap. It's high time he had to open up.

" he was already on the verge of dying... so I made it easier for him by ending his life and freed my akka from his web of lies " he said casually as it's not a big deal playing with the kid.

" so Dhruv wasn't lying " Yagan said with his hand on his head.

" oh so he was the one who revealed this to you guys... didn't he say anything else... "

" what do you mean by something else " Yagan asked him.

" stop interfering in my matters Kavin " Dhruv said as he realized what Kavin was trying to do.

Kavin chuckled hearing him.

" why don't you tell them that our younger sister is in madly love with you and you are my mother's nephew " kavin said smirking.

Vidhya came to Dhruv and holded his hand tightly.  Kavya realized what kavin meant.

" you are my brother.... Kiran's son " kavya asked shockingly.

" vidhya... you knew " vishak asked her shocked to which she nodded her head positively still holding onto Dhruv.

" Is this why you didn't want any of us to know that you love Dhruv " Nithya shouted at her angrily to which she nodded her head.

" still I won't approve this relationship... you know idea whom his father is " Nithya told her daughter being scared for her future.

" but I know Dhruv well Amma " Vidhya said praying her mind that Dhruv shouldn't give up on her.

" Do you know he goes to different brothels every now and then " Yagan asked Vidhya.

" Yes, I know it well and I have been there with him too " She said straightforwardly to Yagan without thinking much.

" he is not a good choice Vidhya " Nithya pleaded Vidhya

" He is and will always be my best choice and only choice in my life Amma. I'm ready to face everything for him " Vidhya told her mother.

" Then don't come to me when he tosses you away " Nithya said angrily.  Nithya chuckled at her statement

" you don't him like me Amma. I know my man so I won't come to you " Nithya said with no more discussion.  She looked at Dhruv.

" take me with you " she said looking at him

" but " Dhruv began but was cutoff by his siblings.

" let's go Vidhya .... " Gayathri said dragging vidhya along with her . Dhruv sighed and left with them because he doesn't trust both the girls together.

Krishna stayed back as he has some pending work to be completed......

*****

So how was the twist..

Did anyone guessed Dhruv could be Kiran , the main villans son.

I just want to ask you all do you want me to continue this story because I'm really feeling bad for not giving continuous updates for you people....

Just let me know what you people think...

What I'm planning is to update whenever I could and then rest is on your hands whether you want to read it or not ..

Ok then bye bye.....