chap 33

Dhruv was totally nervous because after two years he is going to meet Vidhya's family and for the first time in his life he is about to strike a conversation with Kavya his long lost aunt . He brought Vikram along with him.

Dhruv rang the door bell carrying his son in his arms . The door was opened by Vishak. Vishak was surprised to see Dhruv after all these years.

Vishak's eyes went to the little one in Dhruv's arms , just one glance Vishak knew it's his daughter child, his grandchild. He didn't say anything he just motioned him to come in.

" what's the matter " Vishak asked Dhruv as they settled in the hall. Dhruv had Vikram in his lap who is looking around the new place and people in awe . Even others understood whom he is.

" I wanted to talk to Kavya bua ( aunt ) " Dhruv said being nervous.  Vikram turned and looked at his father as he felt his father was not okay. He stood on his father's lap and hugged him by wrapping his baby arms around him. Dhruv was taken aback by his gesture but smiled nevertheless. Vikram kissed Dhruv's cheek and sat on his lap again.

Nithya came forward and raised her hand to pick Vikram up. Vikram looked at his father's face. Once Dhruv nodded Vikram went to Nithya.

" Does he know me " Nithya asked as Vikram wasn't making any fuss he was quiet normal with her.

" he knows everyone from here " Dhruv said surprising her.

" what do you want to talk to me " Kavya asked to Dhruv finally.

" umm.. granny's health has deteriorated immensely.  If it's possible then can pay her a visit one last time... I'm not forcing you or anything it's just your wish." Dhruv dropped the bomb.

" ma is alive " Kavya asked shockingly.  Dhruv looked at her surprised.

" I thought she was.... if she was alive then why was she not there when I need her the most " kavya questioned Dhruv with tears in her eyes.

" because of me.... when you were going through the rough phase in your life I came into existence.  Neither dad nor grandpa wanted my existence.  Granny took everything in her hands to protect and keep me safe. " Dhruv told kavya.

" what do you mean by protect you... where is your mother " kavya questioned him .

" grandpa wanted to kill me and dad he never cared about my existence.  I don't have any idea who is my biological mother   " Dhruv answered her.

" I know ma would have grown you up into the most good person in the world then why the hell did  you turn out to be like him " she asked him. Dhruv lowered his head down on her question.

" Dad killed grandpa because he wanted to kill Nithyashree when he came to knew about her existence " Kavya looked at him shocked even others were shocked hearing him.

" but my brother didn't knew Nithyashree existed " Kavya experated.

" Dad was a total mystery Bua . Even I had lots of thoughts about him until Vidhya digged up into the past. He knew about her existence and has always kept an eye on your family. But when Grandpa found out about it and wanted to harm you people he killed him without second thoughts. I didn't know why yet " Dhruv told her.

" I wanted to take revenge because when he send dad's corpse back home granny fell from  the stairs and she has been in coma for two years.  It was totally hell for me she is all I had so I wanted them to feel the taste of their own medicine but Vidhya made me realize I was wrong so I stopped everything " Dhruv told everyone why he did everything.

" How is vidhya doing " Kavya asked wiping her tears.

" Still angry.... but she is manageable " Dhruv said shrugging.

" If you want you can come and meet granny. Kavin knows where I'm staying so anyone can come " Dhruv said and left with Vikram....