Ella' Problem

This is a work of fiction.Names,characters businesses,places,events and incidents,are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons,living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.
Do not distribute,publish,transmit,modify,
display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way.Please obtain permission.

______________________________________

Do you always have thoughts of death and suicide?

Do you think it can solve your problem?

Problems makes us vulnerable to the point that we want to end it.Ella Musk feel like it's a bad thing to be in that state,she's an orphan without relatives to rely on.She's  still mourning about the death of her parents in a car accident 4 months ago.Before that accident,her father spoiled her a lot that's why she didn't know how to do house chores.She's used to be a rich kid that she can have all what she wants.All of their money and businesses were taken by her uncle for god knows where.She can't do anything,she's just a skinny girl who loves parties,make ups and shoppings back then.

Her uncle left her on the side of the road with just a few things,thats the time that she feel like it was the end of the world.As she keep walking ,she found a bridge so she stayed there thinking about the past,about the death of her parents and also her situation,she cried out loud,she even shout her frustrations and hatred that's the time that she decided to end it,so she stand at the edge of bridge to jump into the water but stopped by a filthy young boy he's at the age of 10.He stopped her from doing that,he said that she's too precious to commit suicide.He got her  attention because he's just a young boy but talks like an old man,he reminds Ella of her grandfather that always said that she's a precious thing.The young boy is talkative he talks a lot about her life he also introduced his name and found out that he's dylan and almost 1 year being a beggar.She felt sorry for him he was just 9 years old at that time when his father left him for his mistress but he said that he doesn't have any hatred for her father,he respect it.He also said he accept and used to be a beggar but temporarily only he believes that soon he can get out his terrible life.That time Ella feel like she's not alone he became her ally give her strength to survive and also to get back the life that she used to be.She will never forget that she's  Ella Musk a beautifull blonde girl who used to be rich,she would just remind herself that it was just a problem and she can get through this.