Part 2: Sombrero Sweeps

So I actually learned how to spell terastallize while eating lunch today so that was pretty cool.

Anyways, I was in Uva Academy after climbing a bunch of stairs where Nemona is waiting for me where where snitches on Team Star to Clavell and says that I flexed on them.  Clavell also tells us that the girl being bullied was Penny who definitely doesn't have anything to do with Team Star.

I then go to my homeroom with everybody moving at a smooth 1 frame per second with the exception of the teacher, Mr.Jacq, me, and Nemona. After homeroom I meet Arven again who asks me to help complete the Titan Pokemon (pretty much just Totem battles) quest to get Herba Mystica and make sandwiches. I don't think he knows I need to beat the bug gym first. Then someone named Cassiopiea calls me who is definitely not someone I've met before. Apparently they hacked into smartphone somehow and ask me to take down Team Star for some reason. Also Clavell was listening in on the call. I then meet Nemona and the Champion who Nemona calls La Primera which is The First in Spanish because this region is based in Spain. Nemona then gives me the usual "go take on gyms" talk. I then get called to principals office on the first day for some reason kinda like a certain Alola region.

In the office I meet Clavell and attractive, definitely not a robot in Area Zero, Proffesor Turo on a video call. He tells me I can use Miraidon to travel and then hops off the call. Clavell seemed mad at him during the end of the call for some reason. Nemona then comes in and shows me my dorm room. She then tells me to go to sleep. After sleeping for a day (or 3) we're finally out of the stupid tutorial phase of this game.

Nemona barges in to my room and screams "ITS TIME". I don't know why my room door isn't locked, I could've been naked. Regardless, it's time for "The Treasure Hunt" which is basically a nicer way to say "GET THE HELL OUT". Unfortunately, I cant leave because I need to spam a thousand more times. But after that I'm finally free. Clavell also tells us never to go into the Great Crater of Paldea.     

First is the bug gym but I wanted to catch another Pokemon first so I headed to The Pokemon League and caught a Fidough I named Crois because Fidough's final evolution looks like a croissant. I also catch a Mareep I name Lil Lamb in South Province Area 2 which means I have a full team of 6 which is nice.  

After that, I finally make it to the first gym where Nemona is waiting for me. I honestly skipped over what she said but I'm sure it wasn't very important. In every gym, I need to take a Gym Test. In this one its the Olive Roll where you have to roll a big olive into a basket which was pretty easy. I tell the gym staffer how good I did and he sends me to the battle court where Katy is feeding her Vivillon. She tells me she runs a shop and it's time for the gym battle. 

She leads with Nymble and I lead with Sombrero. Her Nymble gets 1 shot by Sombrero's Incinerate. She sends out Tarountula who also gets 1 shot by Incinerate. She then sends out Tera Teddiursa who didn't get 1 shot but is put at half health so one more did the trick. 

Sombrero also evolved into Crocalor. 

Nemona calls us and congratulates us on the victory. Up next is the Rock Titan.

In South Province Area 3 Lil Lamb evolves into Flaaffy. I also get an encounter here and my encounter is... a Yungoos. It couldn't have been anything else. I name it Donald and I box it. 

Arven calls me halfway through the Area and says that the Titan Pokemon is near. After finnaly making it through the Area, Klawf is there climbing a rock. After catching up to it, it battles me. Ollie gets low but 2 Water Pulses do the trick.  Klawf runs away and eats the Herba Mystica making it stronger. Luckily, Arven appears to help us with his Shellder. Unfortunately, I forgot to heal Ollie so Pip has to come out.  Luckily, a few Bullet Seeds from Pip was enough to do the job. After the battle Tree and Pip both evolved at the same time into Sudowoodo and Skiploom.

After that Arven takes us into the cave where we find some Sweet Herba Mystica and makes a sanwich out of it. I also get a badge for doing it. 

Miraidon then comes out of it's Pokeball and eats my sandwich which makes Arven mad because he only made it for the both of us and definitely not another Pokemon

Miraidon then comes out of it's Pokeball and eats my sandwich which makes Arven mad because he only made it for the both of us and definitely not another Pokemon. On the bright side, we can dash now which makes traveling so much faster as a Miraidon powerup. as Professor Turo tells us when we get out of the cave. Arven realeases a Pokemon after leave telling it to eat up. 

Anyways, the next gym is right next to here so I might as well take it on. The Gym Test is to find and battle the 1 fps Sunflora and bring them back to the gym. But first Nemona is here for some reason and as always I just spam A until she leaves. 

The Sunflora Tag thing was pretty easy so now its time for the gym battle with Brassius who is an artist and was apparently watching me the whole time. He also just jumped off it and didn't die from fall damage somehow. 

He leads with Petilil and I lead with Sombrero. Sombrero 1 shots it so next is Smoliv who also gets 1 shot. Next is Sudowoodo who probably isn't gonna go down in one hit like the others and it did not. It got taken down to half health. Luckily even Tera Boosted Trailblaze only did 8 HP so one more Incinerate does the job. 

I have a feeling that the gyms wont be this easy anymore though