Part 3: Things are Taking a Bad Turn

In West Province Area Whatever I catch a Phanpy I name Pinocchio who I box but if any of my Pokemon die I'm gonna replace them with him. 

I don't know how people are just so casual while there's a giant bird dropping rocks like it's Fall Mountain from Fall Guys. After scaling the mountain I'm forced to fight Bombirdier who I kill the first time easily with Tree with Rock Throw. Arven appears right after Bombirdier eats the Herba Mystica and is now a bit stronger. The thing that makes this battle even harder is that you don't get to heal in between the two battles Luckily, Arven's Nacli had Rock Throw too so we won without any trouble. 

After making another sandwich, Miraidon pops out, eats my sandwich, and gains the ability to swim now

After making another sandwich, Miraidon pops out, eats my sandwich, and gains the ability to swim now. Miraidon finds another sandwich Arven made and Arven gets really mad. After he calms down he tells us the story of his Mabosstiff who got sick and Pokemon Centers and Potions didd't work. He heard that Herba Mystica is able to cure anything in is his father's Violet Book if you eat all five flavors but knew he couldn't do it on his own so he dragged me into it. When Mabostiff ate the sandwich he could finally open his eyes. I would only take on Titans if I could but the rules state I can't so It's on the first Team Star base. 

There's a Bombirdier encounter at the bottom of the mountain which is static so , which counts as a separate encounter. I don't know if I stated that in the rules but I'll add it right now. Anyways, I replaced that with Lil Lamb. 

Also why do some students look like they just came out of the womb and why do some look like they're gonna die any minute.

Anyways, I catch a Numel I name Maggie who I box. And the first death of the run happens while training up Crois to learn Work Up and a Tinkatink got a crit Metal Claw on it. RIP Crois. Worst part was that Crois was my plan to deal with Team Star. I replace him with Crois and I move on to the Team Star battle. 

Right before the Team Star base Cassiopeia hacks into my phone again and this guy named Clive who is definitely not someone I've met before kinda like a certain Gen 7 shirtless guy from Alola. Clive asks if he can join the Operation Starfall and Cassiopeia says yes. He apparently has some unfinished buisness with Team Star. Cassiopeia then tells us that if a squad boss loses one battle then they have to give up their squad as a whole which is a rule I guess. First up on the list is the Segin Squad.

After dropping rocks on the guards Murkrow we have to Auto-Battle 30 Pokemon in 10 minutes with the first three Pokemon in your team. I decide to go with Tree,Bombird, and Sombrero and I complete in in a minute and a half. Now it's Giacomo time.

He leads with Pawniard and I lead with tree. That was honestly kinda stupid because I thought he three Pokemon but he only has two. That and the basically Titan truck thing. Also this music is fire btw.  I swap into Lil Lamb and Pawniard goes for Metal Claw as I expected doing little to it. It gets two Fury Cutters off leaving Little Lamb at 12 but two Low Kicks do the job. I do need to get some damage off on Revravroom before I bring out my Plan B because Crois died and I don't want my Plan B to die. It gets a Low Kick off but as I expected a Metal Sounded Snarl kills Lil Lamb. RIP Lil Lamb. The sacrifice needed to be made so that I could get a clean switch into Sombrero and I use my first terastallize of the run against . After getting down to the red, it Metal Sounds so I switch into Bombird to get the final hit. 

Apparently, Giacomo is the boss of Team Star behind Pen-I mean Cassiopiea and also was the student council president before he left to join Team Star and Nemona replaced him.

RIP Lil Lamb though. I decide to replace him with Pinocchio. I also caught a Deerling I name Bambi who I box. While training up Ollie he dies to a random Deerling. At first he lived on 1 from a Bullet Seed but then he got Leech Seeded. RIP Ollie. Ollie was also part of my plan to beat Iono. 

After accidentally triggering the Team Star cutscene it's time for the Levincia Gym...But not before a Nemona fight. Pinocchio Bulldozes her Rockruff and Pawmi, and Sombrero Incinerates her Floragato.

After streaming with Iono and playing hide-and-seek Clavell who is here for some reason,  I can battle Iono who might be the hardest gym fight in this game. Also Pinocchio evolved while fighting one of the Gym Trainers. Now I'm going in with Pinocchio, Sombrero, Gasp, Tree, Pip, and Donald for dead fodder. Now it's time for the battle. Also Electro King just donated his life savings to Iono for some reason. Anyways it's time for the battle.

I lead with Tree and she leads with Wattrel and I lead with Tree. I accidentally go for Mimic instead of Rock Tomb so I take 2 Sparks but I take it down. Next is Bellibolt and I send in Gasp thinking that is ability, Water Compaction raises Defense and Special Defense. Apparently, it only raises Physical Defense so I switch into Pip on a Water Gun an then Leech Seed it. Then I switch in Pinocchio to chain Rollouts to kill Bellibolt and Luxio. I get a Rollout in on the Mismagius but it lives on 1 and confuses me just. Luckily I still have 1 more Rollout but it misses so I send in Sombrero to finish the job with Incinerate. 

I'm kinda suprised I made it out deathless

I'm kinda suprised I made it out deathless. Anyway, Geeta tells me her names Geeta and leaves.