Chapter 19: breaking point

"It takes a real women to trust and believe even after all they've been through"

Daniel's p.o.v

"You ain't slick my nigga I see you"

"You the one that's cheating"

"The only reason why you saying that is because you don't know how to play the game"

"Boy please you full on cheating"

"Ok ok let's start again then"

"This time of you cheat I'm gon kick the curls out your hair"

"So now you wanna get violent"

"Yea whatever just deal"

Right now I was with Alaina. She's really cool. I like being with her. She makes me forget about the problems and drama that I have with Kendall. She makes me forget the world. And she mad cute too.

"What's on your mind boo" she asked looking up at me

"Nothing"

"Don't lie to me"

"I'm not lying"

"There's something bothering you all evening I could tell and I could feel it. Like just now you were just laughing and then you just stopped looking into space. Almost like you wanna be genuinely happy but something's keeping you from that. Something's stopping you"

"Your really observant"

"You know how I do but forreal what's going on"

"Kendall drama"

"That's it"

"Do I really gotta say more"

"What happened"

"We got into this fight yesterday but this not even it doe it's just lately in general we've been shaky ever since I got back it's been like that. But I aint gon lie we had some good times tho"

"I'm sorry I'm sure you guys will work it out just keep your head up boo"

"Thanks I'm really grateful that your here ma"

"Any time"

We looked at each other for a few seconds and I did want to kiss her but I love Kendall and nothing is worth losing her for.

-----------------------------------------------------

Kendall's p.o.v

I was in my room doing some homework when I heard a noise downstairs. I didn't think much of it until I heard it again.

I got a little curious so I walked downstairs maybe Daniels home.

"Daniel baby is that you"

I called out his name but I got no response. I started to get a little scared.

I walked downstairs and saw nothing and no one there. Maybe I was just imagining things.

"I must be tripping"

I turned around to walk back upstairs but I was hit over the head with something and blacked out.

-----------------------------------------------------

Daniel's p.o.v

I left the house and finally headed back home to my queen. After listening to Alaina I realized that I did start the fight and it was my fault. I just wanna make up with my baby.

I pulled up to the drive way and the front door was wide open and and there was people all around the door.

I ran to the house and it looked like a murder scene. The house was trashed and there was blood basically everywhere

"KENDALL WHERE YOU AT"

I ran up stairs and everything was broken
And ripped up.

But still no Kendall in sight. I ran into the bathroom and saw the mirror covered in blood. Then I found a bloody note on the floor.

If you want your girl back well you already know what it is.

Jason