Chapter 1

Camila's POV

'We still can't be together'

Playing over and over inside of my mind. Making me go crazy. My eyes all red with stained face of fresh tears. You could do so much better than Lauren. But all I want is Lauren.

Stop it! You're insane!

I looked around at the hotel room Dinah and I were sharing nobody was in their room except for me because they all went out for dinner but I stayed.

Get up Camila. Now.

I got up going in the bathroom to get in the shower. I took everything off then look in the mirror. I looked a mess. My hair knotted in every way possible, my eyes blood red with purple dark circles. Even my eyebrows were fucked up.

My mind flooded with the kiss then 'we still can't be together'. She's not worth your time Camila. Stop worrying about her.

I finally got to sanity and turned the shower on all the way. I jumped in letting the scorching hot water roll on my. Unwinding and leaving me less stressed out. I put shampoo all over my head lathering it then rinsing out. I then put a deep conditioner on while I washed and shaved everything. Then washing out my hair. I hoped out turning the shower off then just sitting on the toilet with just a towel.

"I love you Camila."

The words over, over and over again played in my mind like some disgusting game she wanted to play on me. The entire bathroom looked and felt like a sauna. I decided to get up brush my hair. I got my brush that had a million bows on it that a beautiful fan gave me.

Think about them. Your fans. Don't go back to your past. This is Lauren's fault not yours. Don't do anything stupid.

Could I be the only person to have these thoughts, talk to myself in my head?

Brushing out all my knots in my hair. Carefully and gently just like I would love her.

Stop thinking of her.

I had gotten ever tangle out so I opened up the door to go inside the room to change. I put a black crop top and my tan and red stripped cardigan on since it was late and chilly and some plain white underwear with some high wasted leggings.

I sat down on my bed. Tucking my hair behind my ears.

What are you going to do? Act like this never happened would probably be best. But what if I just told Ally? I'm sure she'd help. No you can't keep this to yourself like this never happen.

Then there was knocking at my door. So I got up.

"Who's there?"

"It's me you idiot open up I forgot a key."

Dinah. It was just Dinah calm down. I opened the door praying she wouldn't say anything about my appearance.

"Why the hell is it so hot in here? Girl you look a mess."

Just with my luck. The perfect blonde got in with her black dress and hot pink heels. Hair curled perfectly and makeup always on point.

I didn't say one word. Who would want to when the first comment is something negative about your appearance?

"Mila."

My head perked up.

"Shut the door."

I realized I still had the door wide open and was right by it. So I shut it and immediately got into my bed that still had the sheets on it since Dinah and I were cuddling for the other night.

"Can I have my bear please?"

She threw it at me. Why is she being such a brat.

Whatever.

Go to sleep.

Lauren's POV

"Steady."

"Yes, just like that babygirl."

High off my mind. Drunk as hell. With someone I can't even name.

Get over her.

What the hell is wrong with me.

You always fuck everything up.

"Lauren stop."

The faint voice kept saying. But I snapped back to reality realizing that it wasn't faint he was loud.

"Oh."

I got up realizing he had already finished. How long was that? What was I doing? Stop doing this to yourself, she's a liar.

"I put my number in your phone."

He got up had an amazing tan skinned beautiful abs. Dark hair and the deepest blue eyes. Putting his clothes back on.

"Lauren?"

"Mmhm?"

"It's Hank."

I nodded not wanting to talk realizing I'm still bare skinned. I grabbed my dress. Put on my underwear, which was so little of cloth that I couldn't even call it underwear.

"I'll text you tomorrow, make a date?"

I smiled. A fake one of course.

"Yeah sounds fun."

He then came over and kissed me dressed all the way now. Then he left.

Who are you?

What are you doing?

You're and idiot.

You hurt her.

I ran in the bathroom taking everything off throwing everything. So angry at myself I punch the counter and bruised my skin immediately. I turned the shower completely on. Tears streaming down my face. Taking all my makeup off. Jumping inside the shower all the way on cold for a punishment. Washing and conditioning my hair. Then washing and shaving my body. I jumped out sopping wet running to put some clothes on. I went for some real underwear a sweatshirt and some jeans. I picked out a beanie too.

I ran out just with my hotel key. I hope they all wonder where you are. I hope you get hurt by something. How could you hurt Cam. She's probably crying her eyes out.

I looked down realizing I had Camila's sweatshirt on. A huge grin on my face it even smelled just like her sweet skin.

"Lolo where are you going?"

I heard a familiar voice then turning around to see Normani and Ally. I ran to then crying then crashing into Manis arms.

"Lauren what happened."

I sobbed. It shook my whole body.

"I love her."

I screamed over and over.

"Stop it." "Shhh Lo it's okay." "Babe stop."

I calmed down and we were walking to their room. We finally got there and I was still in Normani's arms tears streaming down my face while Ally was rubbing my back. Inside there room was spotless probably from Ally. I went and crashed on one of the bed. I could tell it was Ally's because I could smell her fruity perfume.

"Who do you love?" Camila?"

I started shaking again but no tears would come out. All I could do was nod my head.

You fuck everything up.