ᵛⁱ

-----

-----

Episode Two
Abilene and Natalie

"I swear to god if you get that in my eye I will kill you myself" Abilene warned. Her head was tilted back, a cold hand wrapped around her neck. Natalie was standing infront of her, a torn peice of clothing and a bottle of hand sinister in her hands.

Natalie sniffled a laugh, her fingers wrapped around the locks of Abilene's hair. The ginger girl gritted her teeth, not trusting the girl infront of her to clean up her cuts.

"Let me do my job, Abel. Stop being a big baby" a pinch of hand sanitiser ran down Abilene's forhead, the thick liquid substance seeping into the gash on her head. She winced, her hand reaching out and holding a tight grip on Natalie's hip.

Natalie bit her lip, running the cloth down the corner of Abilene's face. The blood began to go away, with each swipe made more clear skin be witnessed. Natalie noticed the grip on her body, the way Abilene's fingers would sqeeze whenever she would run the cloth over a tender part of her face.

"Such a big baby." The blonde commented, harshly pushing the blue cloth deep into the wound. Abilene gripped her hip so harshly Natalie was sure there would be finger shaped bruised to come in the following days.

"You keep reminding me of how much I hate you." Abilene mumbled, her head still tilted back. Natalie hummed, now running the soft material over Abilene's jaw to finish cleaning her whole face.

"Its alot...by the way."

The two girls chuckled, Natalie finished up with Abilene's face. She threw the bloodied cloth at the girl, smiling when it drenched her shirt. Abilene groaned, flipping off Natalie before she left.

Abilene wandered through the open space, her body coming to a holt when Leah stepped in her way.

"Abilene Wilson I've known you for five years of my life-" the rant began, catching the attention of people around them.
"I know that your a mommy's girl and all that shit but I also know the pressure your under causing you to drink like you have the body weight of a moose." Leah carried on, openly talking about Abilene like she wasn't standing right infront of her.

"Did you bring contraband?"

the amount of times Abilene had rolled her eyes, she feared they may get stuck. Her hand landed on her hip, a scowl on her damp skin.

"You could have just asked. You didnt have to phrase it that way-" Abilene scoffed, scolding her friend for wasting time. The group sniffled a laugh, a small slither of happiness in the group.