𝟐𝟕 || 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮

SAGE DIAZ

Two weeks have gone since my fathers passing, We had the funeral yesterday. Ace has been acting more.. Cold since then. I don't know why. But weird enough i felt like i had already lost my father before he passed.

"I'm going somewhere?" Ace said walking towards the door, He has been doing this a lot lately.

"Where are you going?" I chase after him.

He sighs facing me "I'm going to work."

"Well then i want to come with you." I walk with him to the car and it was a silent car ride there, I don't why or what has caused him to act like this.

He didn't even open the door for me, He has every single time since we've worked here.. Not now.

We walk into work and Mrs. Anderson pulls me aside "He seems a bit.. Tense."

I let out a deep breathe "I know."

I decide i had to ask him what was going on, No other choices. "Ace did i do something wrong..? I'm sorry if i did."

"No.. Actually yes, Don't apologise to me, Don't care or think if you did something wrong, This whole thing is wrong." He turns around and his eyes on me, Making me feel like i'm naked.

"Then why did you kiss me.. I'm the one who set up the rules and you were the one to break them." I cross my arms and look at the ground, Trying not to cry.

"Because i know i'll only hurt you, You want that Bambi?" He put his hand on my chin lifting it up so i look at him.

"You already are." I open the door and decide to walk home. I don't care how long it takes.

"Hey, Want a ride?" A stranger asked me as he winded down his window. It probably wasn't the best or smart choice but i wasn't in the head to be making smart or right choices so i get into his car. He was my neighbour anyways.

"What are you doing walking alone?" He asked me confused.

I turn my head to him "Me and Ace got into a argument."

"Ahh i see." His eyes go back on the road "I heard what happened with your dad. I'm sorry."

"Thank you." I smiled. I didn't know how to react to those words it didn't feel real.

Before i get out of the car he taps me on the shoulder "I'm Zack by the way. And if you ever need to escape or somewhere to go, Come over to mine." He smiled and winked at me as he shakes my hand.

"Okay Thank you Zack." I smile walking into my home.

Josie is there "You will not believe the day i've had." I moan as i jump onto the couch.

"What?" She asks with a cheeky smile as she shoves more ice cream into her face.

"This isn't drama Josie it's serious. Ever since Ace and i kissed he has been acting off..." I grab a spoon and eat the ice cream with her.

"Why? Maybe he's scared?" She shrugged.

"What would Ace Rosso be scared of Josie?" I laugh at her.

"He's Ace, You were his enemy, What do you expect? Maybe he's scared of change."

"Maybe but he doesn't have to be so rude about it." I sneered.

She gets up and leaves "Look i'm going to leave before Ace gets here, I don't want him to get all mad that i'm basically living here.. And i'm taking the ice cream."

I roll my eyes and laugh "Okay bye."

Ace gets home and i hear the door close. He doesn't say a word to me but start walking straight to the room.

I follow him and scoff "You're not even going to ask how i got home."

"I don't care." He shrugged.

"You know what.. I can't believe you're acting this way." I shake mg head and walk up to him.

He stays still "I'd only hurt you Sage." He closes his eyes then re opens them after his sentence.

"How? Why?" I demand answers.

"Isn't that what we've been doing to each other our whole lives, It's in our blood to at this point." He puts his hands beside his head angrily.

"I fucking hate you." I push him and he shakes his head.

"I hate you more." He says walking back towards me.

Our eyes staring into each others, Desperation filled in each others. He crashes his lips onto mine and throws me onto the bed, Making me let out a loud gasp at the shock.

His tongue slides into my mouth in sync with mine, He kisses me hard and rough, Then bites my bottom lip causing me to whimper.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, So hard until you tell me to stop. Until you tell me you never want to see me again." He pounded into me causing me to moan loudly.

"Ace, I'm staying. I don't care if you're going to hurt me i want to be here with you" I say as my legs shake and my head tilts backwards as i moan.

He starts fucking me faster "Going to tell me to stop?"

"No." I moan, I roll my hips and dig my nails into his back so hard it causes blood.

I breathed heavily and moaned into his neck "Ace.." I whimper at the pain, I enjoyed it.

He bites my neck and leaves me kisses leaving marks "Fuck.." He groaned under his breathe.

I could feel that i'm about to cum and so is he, He starts fucking me faster and i can't stop moaning. I close my eyes hard and i cum around his dick. He pulls out and cums all over my face

"Don't runaway from things." I grab onto his hand and he stares into my eyes, His filled with confusion.

"You're crazy." He said to me cupping me cheek. I smile and close my eyes and he's holding onto my face.

He runs the shower and we both get into the warm steamy liquid. His hands running through my hair and up and down my body "This whole thing is crazy." He shook his head with a smirk.

"I know.. If you told me two years ago i'd be doing this with Ace Rosso i'd probballyy shoot myself." I say laughing, He starts laughing with me and tightens his grip on me.