🍭Sweet Tooth🍭~(Scott X Clyde)

Requested by: @Musroom-senpai

(Thanks so much for your request! I'm sorry if it's crappy, I don't really know much about both of them but I tried my best! Anyway hope you like it!)

Scott's POV:

I sat down at a lunch table by myself look towards the table Clyde was at, I immediately started daydreaming about him.

His chocolate brown hair, his dark but sweet eyes, god I loved him so much!

The unfortunate thing is that I'm out of his league and he's already dating Bebe, I then sigh knowing that I will probably never be able to tell him my true feelings...

Clyde's POV:

"So Clyde, how's it been with Bebe?" Craig asked while I sighed at the thought of Bebe, "Ugh, I'm tired of that bitch, all she wants is shoes and nothing else." I said angrily.

"You should just break up with her, she sounds like an asshole." Tolkien said while taking a bite of his sandwich, "Yeah, your right, maybe I should consider dating someone else..." I said glancing over to see Scott sitting at an empty table by himself.

(Time skip to next day)

I walk into the school walking to my locker to grab my stuff for first period, after a got my stuff I turned around to see a slightly pissed off Bebe.

"Oh, hey Bebe..." I said while she just crossed her arms, "I heard that you going to break up with me, is that true?" She said giving me the death glare.

"Well yeah, first of all you don't even give a fuck about me, and second of all you only care about some god damn shoes!" I said slamming my locker door shut, "That's not true! I do care about you! Look I'll prove it!" She said kissing me on the check.

"See? I do care about you!" "I'm still breaking up with you Bebe." I said staring at her seriously, she growled and started furiously stomping away to her classroom.

I slightly felt a little bad about breaking up with her, but it's probably for the best, and now I have a chance to date Scott!

The bell rang as I ran into my classroom to take my seat.

(Time skip to lunch)

I sat down on my usual lunch table while looking over to see Scott looking a bit sad, "So, did you break up with her?" Tolkien asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah, I feel a little bad about it but I know it's for the best." I said picking at my food, "Good, I'm glad you did." Tolkien said giving me a small smile.

Scott's POV:

I was sitting at my table all alone once again but this time I was trying to listen to what Clyde's table was talking about, "So, did you break up with her?" "Yeah, I feel a little bad about it but I know it's for the best.".

Wait, he broke up with Bebe? I slightly smiled gaining more confidence, "Good, I'm glad you did.".

"Who's the person your going to date next?" Craig asked as I waited to here Clyde's response, "Well, uh, I think I might go for Sc-" Clyde said cutting himself off when he realized I was staring at him.

I looked away and blushed trying to forget that just happened, luckily the bell rang for next period and I ran out of the doors rushing to my locker to grab my stuff.

After I quickly grabbed my binder and books I ran towards my classroom and sat down in my seat, I hope that Clyde didn't see me as a creep for staring at him...

Clyde's POV:

(Time skip to last bell)

The bell rang as I walk out the door to go home, I'm glad that I noticed Scott was looking at me earlier because if I said I wanted to date him he would probably think I'm a freak.

I suddenly see Bebe approaching to me, "What do you want asshole?" I said giving her a angry glare.

"I want you to think about what you said earlier, if you're really going to break up with me, then tomorrow I'm going to beat the living shit out of you and you're going to regret everything you have ever said to me." She said putting her hands on her hips, "I. Mean. It." She said staring at me angrily.

She then walked away leaving me slightly scared about what she's going to do, I then decided to run home and hope that she wasn't being serious about what she said.

(Time skip to next day)

I nervously walk to school praying that she really wasn't being serious, if she is serious then I most likely will be beaten up and look like a loser.

Scott's POV:

"Where the hell is he? It's almost first period!" I heard Bebe yell as crowd of people where standing beside her, "What's happening?" I ask looking towards the crowd.

"Bebe is about to beat up Clyde!" Butters said as he smiled innocently, wait what?!

I then suddenly see Clyde slowly walking up to Bebe, "Finally! What took you so long?" Bebe said as she prepared to punch Clyde.

Before she was able to punch him, without hesitation I push him aside and take the punch for him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Bebe said as she lifted me by my shirt, "Trying to save the one that I love!" I yelled trying to kick her in the shin.

She then punched even harder then before and I immediately punched back, I heard a few cheers and gasps as we continued fighting to the death.

Clyde's POV:

Did he just say that or am I imagining things? They continued to fight as I sat thinking if he actually said that.

After a few minutes of them kicking and punching each other, Bebe fell to the ground and gave up.

"Ugh, I give up..." she said while getting up from off the ground and walking away, people started cheering and clapping as Scott stood there happily.

He then came up to me and picked me up bridal style, "Wh- why a-are you p-picking me up like this?" I stuttered while I tried to hide my blush.

"Because I love you." He said while kissing me on the cheek, I blushed even more and couldn't help but stare into his eyes.

"I-I love you too..." I said as I went in to kiss him, he accepted and we kissed.

It felt so sweet and warm, after we pulled away he then started walking away from the school, we heard a few people cheer for us while he slowly walked away.

"Where are we going?" I asked while looking up at him, "I'm taking you home, you've had a long stressful day." He said while looking back down at me.

"If anything you've had a stressful day." I said looking at his bruises, "It's okay, I'm fine, I can fix myself up." He said smiling.

He then took me home and sat me down on my bed while he tucked me in, he then laid down next to me and cuddled me while I slowly went to sleep.

A/N:
(1174 Words)
((Art not mine))

Helloooooo, I'm not sure if this story was any good but here it is!

My birthday is coming up so maybe I'll make birthday special just for myself lol.

Also, wow, thas a lot of ppl reading these stories, we almost have 400 views! So that's cool I guess.

Anyway, thank you again @Musroom-senpai for your request :)! I hoped you enjoyed it and have a lovely day/night everyone!

-Random-Human404