𝙼𝚒𝚌 𝚘𝚗??(dukexkai)

I'm so over them in which's but I like when other people have but damn read the title u get the damn point🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️But thanks for 4k y'all clutch asf for this thank you❤️ignore mistakes and enjoy

Top(idk why the nigga eyes closed I'm just over it to be honest)

Bottom(intersex)

(In which Kai playing the game and Duke is horny and the mic on)

third person😋
Kai was on the game wit the rest of the amp remembers except duke he was on there bed on his
phone.Kai was yelling at dem cause they was ass at Call duty (y'all I don't know shi bout this game so bare wit me💀💀)like how u let 12 years whoop ur ass.

They was playing in teams and his friends was finna piss him off.Fanum was yelling his ear bout how to work the damn controller and shi.
"nigga i don't know just work the bitch it's an controll"he frustrated.Like this is embarrassing getting ur ass whooped by 12 years old.He wanted to find a new group but they was he's "friends" unfortunately.

Chris and Davis wasn't half bad but they keep arguing over stupid shi Kai lowkey think they fucking on the low.Agent he was helping but they was all just ass in general.Duke was getting tried of his boyfriend yelling at the damn computer screen and u could here them yelling at each in the house.Dat shi was annoying asf.
"Kai can y'all keep dat shi down"duke mumbled
"Mann I'm tryna play the game"he said in
Annoyance at his boyfriend.Duke was finna watch him break the controll and they kept losing over and over and over.....again u get the point.They was trash at the damn game.

Duke was coulda getting horny he didn't know we're it came from but he wanted his boyfriend now.He got up off the bed and went we're Kai was and started touching him everywhere he knew that Kai liked to be touch.
"bae not right now "he said tryna focus on the game they was so close to winning.
He moved down to the younger's waist he knew that send the boy over edge.He knew that it made Kai feel I certain way.
"d-duke w-wait"he whined trying to get his lover off him but duke wasn't budging.Instead he just kept teasing the boy.And at this point Kai couldn't even focus on the game.
"could u want a lil minute" Kai said starting to get frustrated wit the older.He swear for someone to this old grandpa be putting the work in.(I'm not sorry I had too💀💀)
"fuck all dat"he said taking the mic off Kai and picking him up and putting him on the bed.
"d-duke th-"
"i naww shut up and take this dick"he cut Kai off.
"now get ur pretty ass on ur knees"he instructed Kai didn't want to cause he knew his mic was on and he was finna be embarrassed asl after this they gon be talking shi for days. it. Kai started to tease him js a lil bit before he took it out messaging him his cloth.
Duke had start to groan and started to mumble stuff.So he decided to stop teasing him for he really fawk him up while his mic on.He pulled it out the cloth and that Shii sprang up and landed on his lower stomach this man had a 3 leg on him feeeewwww.He was testing him wit all this teasing as he move up and down slowly not like it's not already hard enough He just being Annoying🤣🤣.
He looked up at him this man is just so fine.This reminding him why he doing wha I doing right now.
Kai pOv🙈(I just couldn't)
"Ma stop playin for i fawk u up right here"he said looking down at me a manzzz manzz manzzz
after he said he ain't have to say anything use.Cause I put my mouth on his dick just taking the tip and circling it.I did for a while then take the whole dick no gag reflex.Start going to town on his shii.I swirled my tongue all around his dick this shi had me in a euphoria and it ain't even inside me.Bruhh I know family and dem can here this shi.I'm never gonna here the end of this.
I heard him cuss aand all dat while he was driving he used his free to push me down further.I let out a moaned when he did the sending that all to him and could feel him throbbing meaning was bout to cum.
"Kai were u want it"he said pulling out looking down at me.
"In my mouth"and with dat he put it back in and nutted deep in my throat.He grabbed me by my neck pulled me in to rough kissed. I bet he was tasting him self will doing so.I like dem freaky like that(true story for mee let me stop I've never🌚🌚) I lean up and kiss him he grabbed my chin to deepen the kiss and he moves downs to my neck he grabs it slightly choking me .I sit up straight up on his lap and he groans as ig I'm sitting directly on his length.I can feel it grow under me.I moan as I feel it growing.
I break the kiss to breath
"ma u done got me start "nigga u wasn't started 5 minutes ago
He said  catching his breath old ahh and laughing,shaking his head as he went down to my neck and started leaving marks and he brought his hand low and grabbed my my ass.Grasp in his ear and he push my panties to the side the clothes been m.i.a
He insured two fingers in my heat and he start pumping in and out working at a fast pace.
-"we can't-i- imma be to loud"i moan
I say as I put my head in dukes neck to muffle my moans.He start to curl and hit my spot
"ma idc if they here u the mic on for a reason"he mumbled in ear making my eyes go wide
At this points he was rock hard again I could feel him on which made me moan even more but I start to bit my lips to hold the sound threatening to come out my mouth.
He caught notice to that and leaned down to my ear
"I wanna hear u moans KAI"
He said he slapped my ass I yelped and he went faster.He added a other finger and started to rub my clit in a circle motion.It was starting to get overwhelming so I grabbed him to get him to chill out but he just grabbed my hand and then went faster.
"FUCK AHH"
I moaned that shi was loud I knew someone heard that shi.
I start to squirm in his touch as he grabs my waist to hold me still but none that less I'm still moving.
Ig he hate the shi or something cause he slapped my thigh to get me to stop
" ma stop all that moving shi"
He said roughly going back to fingering dat fawk out of me.I had given up and let dukr just do wha ever cause he was tearing my shi up.I had tears in my eyes and shi.I soon fell my shii coming it was driving me crazy.
I felt a knot in my stomach
"pa im gonna cum"
I whine as I start to ride his fingers tryna finish my high.
I did he said a release on fingers.My body went limp.I could here the other laughing and taking shi already making me whine even more.
"sorry not sorry ma"Duke laughed like shi was sweet fuck everybody.
"naww y'all niggas wild fa head and fingering with the mic on"fanumsaid as Davis Chris agent joined him laughing there ass off.Never again will the mic but on.

Hope y'all liked it till next time pops💕