𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚛𝚘??(vinnie x Alexander)

Brooo idk they is sooo finnee and miles prowler is so fine wit dat accent and hair style😩😩sorry if I spoiled it for y'all😂😂all love tho thanks for 9k🥳🥳and enjoy and ignore mistakes ❤️

Vinnie hacker( if he not on ur white boy roster feeding u pasta n lobster what are u doing!!)
Bottom

Vinnie hacker( if he not on ur white boy roster feeding u pasta n lobster what are u doing!!)Bottom

Alexander Arnold (fine asf)
Top

3rd person
"Vinnie dinner ready" his mom called through the house he didn't feel like going downstairs to eat fr. He didn't want to see his face the smile, the bored expression sometimes replaced the smile. He was his stepbrother it's not that they don't get along or anything they definitely got along they could be real brothers after all they stuff they do behind closed doors they dare not to utter out loud.

Its not like there ashamed of what there doing they both told the people in there friend group and they just happen to have the same friends mostly because Alex was showing Vinnie around and helped him and he met his friends.They even label what the have going on they are dating there both openly gay or bi
so when there parents ask who there dating they both say they are just talking to somebody but nothing special.But Vinnie is mad at Alex because they had got in argument over Alex being jealous  and Vinnie didn't understand what he was so mad for he found the whole argument stupid and pointless.

Vinnie pOv🙈
We sat at the dinner table in silence as I would get glance from Alex we were sitting right next to each other.I would gave him a side eye from to time to cause he has his hands on my thigh and it would move up every now and again.
"How was practice Alex"his bad asked breaking the silence at the table.
"It was fine we didn't do nothing much"he reply while eating the food on his plate.His hand had move up again making me jerk forward a lil almost letting out a moan I quickly regained myself and stuff some food in my mouth to stop from moaning again.
"vin are u ok honey"my mom asked wit concern
-"yeah I just bit my lip chewing the food it's really good mom"I make up a lie really quick then complement her so should would ask further questions.
"oh thank u vinnie"she smiled
I take and deep breathe then glare at Alex he had a smirk on his face I swear then we get from this table.
"oh and Vinnie how was boxing training"
-"it was good I-I think I'm ready for the tournament"I stumbled over my words a little. Do to mr molester now grabbing on to my dick squeezing it very firmly wit them big ass hands.I grabbed on to the table wit my other hand while of more food putting it in my mouth to stop from moaning as he started to pump be going up and down then using his thumb to circle my tip.I grabbed my fork in my hand trying not to moan I'm gonna fucking kill him.
-"m-mom din-ner was nice thank you"I say as I excused myself from the table I put my plate in the sink and head up stairs hoping know one saw my boner.I went to his room and close the door behind me waiting on him we always have done it in his room cause it's almost kinda sound proof because he used to play drums or something i don't know.I finally heard the door I was ment wit Alexander standing there wit a smirk plastered across his face.I glared him as I moved closer to him.
-"fuck u"mumbled out we met face to face
"naww imma be doing for u"he laughed I rolled my his at his childish remark
-"why would u do that wit them at the table"
"cause u thought u could just walk away from are argument"he said calming he locked the door and I started backing away for him.
"why u backing up u wasn't doing all dat when u called me out my name the other night"he rise his voice
I'm not scared of the fact his yelling I'm scared of the his dick cause his angry sex shit is not for the weak. I remember when we first start messing around and he was mad at them losing a game so I decided to take some stress off yeah never again couldn't walk properly for 2 weeks he had me all the way fucked up.
-"fuck u bitch"I said as I jump on the bed and start running for the bathroom that connects to my room he starts running after me and of course his long legged ass catches me.
"What was dat shi u said"
I just know I'm finna get fucked up
R.I.PPP

____________________________________
3rd person
"wa-waittt I'm sorrieee"Vinnie moaned as he tried to claw to the door. As Alex was fucking his shi up. He would hit his prostate every time making his lovers legs go numb for the sensation.
"naww why u running take the shi I'm giving"he groaned he pulling Vinnie back to meet his thrust making the younger arch his back for the feeling as the older grabbed his dick pumping it.
"b-aee"he whined as Alex changed his tempo going slower and then he thrusted when he bottomed out this drove Vinnie crazy he put his hand on his lovers lower stomach to get him to stop.
"s-stoppp I can't"he pleaded as tears started to come out of his eyes. Alex leaned down his ear Vinnie thinking he was let him go.
"Vincent I'm not playing with ur ass stay still"he spoke
Vinnie got a whole different sensation when his boyfriend said his full name making him moan involuntarily. At that point he just let Alex do whatever cause his vision was cloudy for the tears and he just started babbling random things he was in a state of euphoria he soon cum all over the carpet and Alex cumming in the condom. He stayed on the floor so he could catch he's breathe and Alex got up and grabbed a rag and wiped his lover down.He helped him put on some clothes and they laid in the bed. Then he furrowed his brows in confusion as he got text for his mom he read it and he just sat there
in shock for a while.

Mom❤️
Message
I know about u and ur step brother.....

Aww shi she knows🌚🌚if y'all want me to continue I can I really don't like continuing but hey and y'all making me mad y'all like the imagines I hate but whatever y'all happy ig😭😭bye pops💕