ch-1 who are you ?

A/n:- I forgot to say this I may make grammer or spelling mistake and plz do not hesitate to correct me I will not mind as well as I should of given you guys warning before itself that there will be a lot of cursing.......,alr I'm sure it won't be that much but still if it makes you uncomfortable plz click off before itself the whole book contains atleast 2-5 or more swear words along with I found out what I needed to know for smut so I might make one I MIGHT qwq but anyway enjoy and happy reading ya devils .

⚠️ mention of blood ⚠️
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No one's pov :

Your eyes fluttered open to the birds chirping and scanned your room along with the position you were in then suddenly everything came back from last night.

~flashback~

You were making dinner while your father was out working (right forgot to tell you guys your father is a swordsmith and the town is the village you all saw in season 3 but right now in not following the og story also these charecters are not mine as you know. I'm so forgetfull qwq ) in the town making swords for the slayers while your sister was playing with your mother in the dining room. You were in the kitchen making tempura, white rice, miso soup and for sweet dish you were making taiyaki your mother's and your sister's favorite, after preparing the food you set up the table for everyone that's when your father came back from work and everyone gathered in the dining table of course you took your meal in your room to eat alone, you closed the door and was about to start to eat when your mother called you and it sounded like she was angry, you left your plate and ran towards the dinning room when you reached you earned a slap from your mother.

"Is this how you cook there's no flavor in this tempura you can't even do one thing properly " she said and you earned another slap. That's when your father stood up and started scolding your mother as always she yelled back at him.

"You do not raise your hand on my son, you expect him to do all the work that your supposed to do and what do you do you just lay around drunk " your father scolded your mother

" I'm just teaching him how to do these chores so it will be useful for his future you just want to make him a useless warrior it is all because of you that he can't do one thing right, like father like son " she yelled back, you just motioned your sister to go back to her room with her plate and she did.

Your mom gave you the 'go to the room I will be there shortly ' look, as always you didn't want trouble so you did as she said and after a few minutes later she came to your room with the training sword and beat you until you almost lost your consciousness.

" your not gonna get any food , you can starve you little bitch " she said and took the plate and left your room as for yourself, you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep in your own blood pool (idk if u get bloody by hitting with that stick but ya I didnt know any other thing to use ).

~back to present~

You held your head and got up to get yourself cleaned up as well as to clean your room.

~mini timeskip after you got cleaned and cleaned your room~

You then walked towards the kitchen to make breakfast you were thinking what to make when your father came inside.

" ohayo " saying that he started helping you prepare breakfast, with a simple nod for the greeting you decided to make udon and onigiri with tea that's when you realized you needed to run to get errands you asked your father if there is anything else required he shook his head no so you decided to go to the town.