Chapter 5

"If I give my body to you, you will have to leave Shoto alone and stay far away from him." Katsuki said making Izuku nod

"Words." Katsuki added

"I will do so my queen." Izuku replied as he pulled the towel from around Katsuki as they both laid on the bed with Izuku kissing him deeply and passionately.

Katsuki took the shirt off of Izuku's body as his hands roamed the body of the other. Izuku lowered himself as he began sucking at Katsuki's nippled rubbing it between his teeth. He lowered himself going down to Katsuki's leaking hole as he licked it slowed and gently until he shoved his tongue in making Katsuki moaned out as he gripped onto the sheet of his bedding.

Izuku sank his tongue deeper into Katsuki's hole making sure the inside was slippery as it could be. He removed himself as he looked up to see the white ribbons that painted Katsuki's chest, who was breathing heavily. Izuku added his fingers as he began to stretch Katsuki's out kissing the smaller's lips as his fingers hit something deep inside of Katsuki that made him cum again.

Izuku took out his pants and used his spit as lube as he moist his cock and thrust right into Katsuki. Katsuki screamed in pleasure as he gripped onto Izuku's back who began thrusting small and slow. Katsuki was moaning sinking his nails into Izuku's back, who kissed his neck.

Izuku began thrusting faster making Katsuki grip onto him tighter. Izuku pushed Katsuki's knee until it buck on the bed.

The night had ended with Katsuki coming a lot of time and Izuku coming two times outside, Katsuki didn't want to get pregnant not at least.

The sun shine in to the room waking up Katsuki. He moaned when he felt Izuku's  member inside of him still. He pushed himself back onto it give himself pleasure as he pushed Izuku onto the bed and began riding Izuku, who was asleep, who groaned in his sleep.

He woke up to Katsuki riding and he enjoyed the view as his slapped Katsuki's ass. He started moving more faster bouncing and riding Izuku's cock.

Izuku was in love with the sight of Katsuki. He wanted to wake up to this every morning to come. He will surely end things with Shoto if that means Katsuki could wake up and be in his arms.

Katsuki came and pushed himself off of Izuku as he took the taller's cock into his mouth and bobbed his head onto it making Izuku shot his load deep into Katsuki's mouth. He swallow everything as he lifted himself out and opened his mouth to show Izuku he swallowed his load

***
Izuku ended things between Shoto and he was devastated, crying and asking if he was with him for his body and what changed between the two.

"Look, I am painted out to be the bad guy and I am, but I don't want you to feel as if I used you for your body it was not my intention to make you feel that way. I enjoyed the times we had as lovers, but I am married now and I should have respected Katsuki as my partner and because of my actions if I choose you which I did I will hurt him, but if I choose him I will hurt you. You need to be with someone who will love you and give you what you want. You shouldn't be a mistress and living like this. I have no intentions of divorcing Katsuki so be happy Shoto." Izuku said as he kissed the top of Shoto's forehead one last time before leaving