Chapter 11

Shoto was never to be seen in the castle ever again and it was a relief to Katuski, no one wants to stay in the same place as their husband's used to be mistress even though Izuku is a hundred percent committed to him.

Katsuki was so emotional to the point that if Izuku tell him anything he cries. There was this one time where Izuku shut at him to be careful, he screamed back at Izuku and began to cry when he realized what he had done.

Katsuki was caressing his stomach lovingly as he ate the freshly picked grapes he doesn't have bad morning sickness like before but he was getting there. His parents and his in laws have came to help him cooking food and storing it so when he was hungry he could have just ate.

The maids were a big help too because Katsuki loved being on his feet. Izuku came back to the castle walking past Katsuki who was shocked and followed him.

"Izuku, what is wrong?" Katsuki asked and no reply from Izuku

"I knew ever since I had gotten pregnant and you sent Shoto away you've become distant. If you don't want me or this baby I will gladly leave." Katsuki added

"Not right Noel's Katsuki." Izuku said

"I know you did not love me." Katsuki said as he went back outside. He sat in the chair with his arms crossed. Izuku have been moody since the day Shoto left, but who was he to get angry with him.

He began caressing his stomach as his mind eased as he did so, how could he be mad it would affect hogs baby.

He went to his old chamber after asking the maids to prepare it immediately. He went and took a bath loving the scent of the petals in it. His bump was showing it wasn't too big and it wasn't too small either he was four months pregnant only couple weeks until the two got to find out what was the gender. His mother and Inko have told him it was going to be a boy from the small shape of his stomach, but he wanted the doctor to tell him if it was going to be a boy or a girl either way he would have been happy.

Katsuki got out of the bathtub and placed the towel around his wet skin as he went forth to his closet taking out his nightwear and laying on his bed. Izuku walked in minutes later.

"Why are you not in bed? In our chamber." Izuku asked

"Because you were acting like a bitch excuse my words, but it was rightfully so. We agreed that if either of us were mad at the other we would sleep separately to not cause fights and here I am in my chamber wanting to get some beauty rest. Now if you excuse me your majesty let me do so." Katsuki said settling into bed.

"Let's go to bed Katsuki."Izuku said

"I do not wish to fight with you while I am pregnant m. The doctors said I don't need stress and I don't want it either." Katsuki replied

"Love, let's go bed. I am sorry you thought I was mad, but I am now the king I have to make sure my kingdom is in check." Izuku said making Katsuki nod.

"I know the best way to relieve your stress." Katsuki said

"What's that?" Izuku asked

"Come closer." Katsuki answered