Yarrow's Clan

~Millie~

It didn't take long as we reach already lolo's mansion sa Quezon City sa may Aurora street, nagdala si daddy ng damit namin dalawa ni Gwen ayaw kasi yan ipakita kami kay lolo naka school uniform kami dalawa. Kaya naman bumaba kami sa sasakyan at dumiretso kami sa kuwarto namin magkapatid para magbihis. 

Pagkatapos ko magbihis I went to the living room wherein the birthday celebrant is waiting Rian, Gwen and dad are already there I saw my lolo sitting to his favorite chair. 

"There you are child, ang tagal natin hindi nagkita apo ko. Lolo miss you so much." Lolo said

"It's good to see you too lolo, happy birthday po"  I said to lolo, he smiled at me genuinely

"Great everyone is here, let's have dinner na" Dad said, but Lolo halt

"Where is Jhin? Darius? Have you not told him about this?" Lolo asked 

Parehas tumingin si Rian and Gwen kay Dad, halata naghihigtay ng sagot ni dad.

"Well I'm waiting Darius" Lolo said, I immediately step in to the conversation that they have.

"Lolo, kuya said that he'll be late daw po." I politely said 

He shift his eyes on me then dad, he sat down again to his char. "I'll wait your brother, ayaw ko may naiiwan sa dinner." Lolo said, wala man nagawa si dad at mga ate ko kundi hintayin si kuya. 

Makalipas ng 2 minutes dumating si Jhin, he's wearing a black suit and grey necktie medyo loosen ito pero and his hair is messy. Lolo stand up and give a Jhin hug he did same thing he hug lolo back 

"I thought you would never come apo, these is a special day that I thought you would never come." Lolo said 

Jhin smile to Lolo and chuckles. "Why would I miss my lolo special day? I know you miss me and my siblings very much po." Jhin said 

I saw dad glare to my older brother that Rian tried to calm our dad temper, Gwen join to lolo and Jhin conversation and obviously avoiding the argue

all of us went to the dinning hall may mga visitor rin si lolo galing sa iba bansa meron naman ay business partner ni lolo sa work yan, hinde naman ganun karami visitor ni lolo kaya naman maluwag at komportable ako gumalaw and of course our relatives are here to celebrate lolo birthday.

"Hey is that Ichijou grandkids?"

"Oh my look at them they're grown up, especially the youngest girl she look exactly like Athena only daughter of Ichijou."

"I really can't tell if she's the young version of Athena, I mean look at her."

The guest and our relatives are eyes on us, and somehow there statement about my mother and her resemblance about me is true. Sabi kasi ni lolo sakin dati na halos kamukha ko daw si mom minsan pag na dito ako sa bahay ni lolo, akala yan ako daw si mama.

Lolo went in the center of the hall and grab a glass of wine and held the mic in front of him as he was about to say his speech. 

"mic test 1, 2,3 "

The crowd began to stop what they were doing as they heard the voice of my Lolo.