𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉(𝖘)

Siya-:" you

Siya-:" you.........what are you doing where...........how did you get in....... Nakul....answer me.

Nakul-:"I will answer you but can you plz stand.........you are too heavy baby elephant.

Siya realised that she was in Nakul- arm. So she immediately stood up and maintained her balance. She blushed then tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and said

Siya-:"thank you but still.......what are you doing here...........and I am not heavy....and"

Nakul-:"you asked 10 questions in just 2 seconds. Now I understand why are they running away"

Siya-:"ya but you didn't answered any of them"

Nakul-:"ok ok chill Jhansi ki Rani..........I am here to meet my lovely sister..............not you"

Siya-:"I thought you came here to steal something from my room"

Siya said sarcastically

Nakul-:"as if you have something very expensive"

Dolly-:"Nakul bhaiya"

Dolly came running towards Nakul

Dolly-:"when did you came here"

Nakul-:"just now from the window"

Siya-:"there is a door in my house"

Nakul-:"ya but I am too used to climb up the windows............... I sneaked in my girlfriends house like this only......in middle of the night"

Dolly-:"and you are sneaking in here the same way........may I ask why"

Nakul-:"do you want to sneak out dolly..........in the night"

Siya-;"no ...........are you crazy.........Vishal is gonna kill you both"

Nakul-:"he won't notice if you won't tell him"

Dolly-:"why don't you and Sahil join us"

Siya-:"politely refusing this offer......and you are not going anywhere too and........... You can sneak out and go to your girlfriend's house.......no need to drag dolly in all this"

Nakul-:"but......"

Siya dragged Dolly inside her room and and turned towards Nakul

Siya-:"good night"

Siya showed her tongue after saying this and closed the door

________________________________________________________

Siya was cooking and Sahil was helping her. Dolly also wanted to help but she was unable to figure out what to do. Sahil knew that Dolly is struggling, So he decided to help her.

Sahil-:"Dolly di.......... I mean dolly C'mon lets make Salad for dinner"

Siya-:"she is older than you......you should call her DIDI na.........sahil"

Dolly-:"no actually I asked him not to call me that.............. I feel more comfortable when he calls me Dolly. Didi and all are not my thing"

Sahil went to the fridge to grab some vegetables

Siya-:"you don't like to be called Didi. What will happen when Nakul's and Vishal's children will call you Bua"

Dolly-:"no way.......................I won't let anyone call me Bua and all and moreover I don't think Nakul bhai will ever have children because whenever his girlfriend asks him for relationship commitment, he will just leave her and run to make a new girlfriend and about Vishal bhai..........well I don't think he will let his children even spend time with a girl with no manners and all"

Dolly finished with a sigh

Siya-:"dolly I told you that Vishal loves you...............truly. Don't think like that. He is just strict.......you know"

Dolly-:"ya you are right and anyways..............I think I will tell my own kids to call me dolly......not something like mummy or mom"

Siya and dolly laughed

Sahil-:"dolly.........dolly"

Dolly-:"ya coming"

Sahil-:"come on the dinning table.....I have washed all the veggies"

Dolly-:"ok so what I have to do now"

Sahil-:"help me peel and cut them"

Siya-:"be careful dolly"

Dolly-:"yup"

Sahil-:"look you have to do it this way"

Sahil taught dolly how to peel the veggies

Now, dolly tried to peel veggies herself but was unable to do that

Sahil held her hand in his hand and peeled the veggies so that she would get the idea that how to hold the peeler

Dolly looked at Sahil and thought that -( he do have some good muscles, actually he is muscular but his round innocent face with those doe eyes just grab everyone's eyes. So nobody pays attention to his perfect greek god body........I know he is younger than me and was about to make me his sister but holly shit he is so my type)

Sahil-:"you think you can manage now"

Dolly snapped out of her imagination

Dolly-:"me........ya........sure"

Dolly tried to peel them again but this time she ended up cutting her own finger

Siya-:"dolly........oh my god wait"

Siya ran to grab the first aid box

Meanwhile Sahil took dolly to the sink and washed her hand with cold running water but the blood was still flowing.

Nakul has girlfriend(s). He is a lover boy. Do like him. Stay tuned to find out

Do follow me on insta for updates, spoiler and just to chill