𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙

So she went straight inside and found Vishal coming out of the washroom in just towel

Her face turned bright red and she turned to the opposite direction

Siya-"Maine kuch nhi dekha.............. Kasam se.......I saw nothing"

Hearing Siya's scream Vishal also got frightened for a second

Vishal-:"Pagal vagal ho kya......who screams like that"

Siya-:"Nhi vo......jacket"

Vishal-:"are Maalkin........there is no such hurry to return it"

Siya-:"sudhroge nhi na....you won't change na"

Vishal-:"what"

Siya-:"I told you not to call me Maalkin...but....meri baat toh nhi maanoge"

Vishal-:"Maalkin.....paas me my shirt......which is hanged on your right side"

Siya-:"I told you not to call me Maal......wait....wait......you haven't wore your shirt now....itni der se kya kr rhe the"

Vishal-:"I was applying body lotion.. My skin is so precious isliye khyal to rakhna hoga na"

Siya-:"Skin care....."

Siya laughed out loud and turned to Vishal but soon she realised Vishal is still shirt less .....he was only wearing his pants so she turned away as quick as possible

Siya-:"sorry.....sorry"

Vishal-:"you don't have to say sorry always"

Siya-:"oh I am sorry for that"

Vishal-:"leave....tumhe bolna hi bekar hai"

Siya-:"I am sorry I can't control...I-I leave"

Siya took Vishal's shirt and started walking towards him backwards, without facing him.

She then just got hit by a stool in the knee and was about to fall but Vishal caught her

Vishal-:"abhi gir jaati toh"

Siya-:"toh?"

Vishal-:"mujhpe attempt to murder ka ilzam lag jata"

Siya giggled but then realised that she was in Vishal's arms so she stood on her feet but her knee was hurting bad and it was visible on Siya's face. So Vishal made her sit on the stool and massaged her knee.

Siya-:"nhi....you don't need to do that....mtt kro...choro"

Vishal-:"are how can I leave you like this after all......Maalkin hai aap"

Siya-:"Vishal.....if-if....you won't stop calling me Maalkin then-then....."

Vishal-:"then what?"

Siya-:"I will give you a nickname too"