YES OR NO

then Nakul spoke with teary eyes

Nakul-"I am so sorry Siya,..........I really am........I was a jerk for not loving you back..........but the truth is that you are the only girl I loved with my whole heart"

Sahil rolled his eyes and spoke with frustration

Sahil-"good for you.....you realised but now its too late"

Nakul-"love doesn't know any time limits"

Sahil-"but mahurat and wedding do........so please don't cause trouble"

Nakul-"this wedding can't happen.....I and Siya are meant to be....."

Nakul was cut off by Sahil

Sahil-"meant to be devar bhabhi"

Nakul pleaded by joining his hands in front of Siya

Nakul-"I love you....Siya"

Sahil-'ohk......so what happened that you realised suddenly that my sister is you love"

4 HOURS AGO

Dolly-"why are you here"

Nakul turned around and was shocked to dolly there

Nakul-"you.....here...how.........nobody knows about this place except me"

Dolly-" once when we were playing hide seek when we were little.......I saw you hiding here......I thought its your secret hiding spot but soon realised that this is your comfort spot........where you can let your feeling out.....and when I found out that you run away........this is the only place to think of"

Nakul-"I am not coming back"

Dolly-" so a 25 years old will live and children's treehouse in a park which just 10 min away from his house........and no one will be able to find him"

Nakul-"I am not coming back now.....i will come back after clearing my head"

Dolly-"it will we too late by then"

Nakul-"i don't care"

Dolly-"the only person who adores you......talk about you......look at you the way I want someone to look at me......Siya"

Nakul-"in what way you want someone to look at you??"

Dolly-"the way astronomers looks at the night sky full of stars"

Nakul-"Dolly you are making it worse for me"

Nakul told dolly everything about what happened at the bar, how he treated Siya......at all of that

dolly's mouth was wide open with shock after listening to Nakul

Dolly-"you did what.......h-how could you......its..its....shameful"