Chapter 01: Operation Rogue

Operation Rogue

Members: Five

Leader: Park Jimin

Time: 1 AM

Mental health: Pathetic

Work status: Nothing, absolutely nothing- fucking zero work, zero progress- just fuck fuck fuck fuck-

"Fuck." Jimin curses precariously under his breath, his sweaty palms slide against the polished wood of the study desk, then his fingers grip on to the edge, breathing in the darkness, holding onto the desk till his knuckles turn white, he hits his head on the desk out of agony.

"Fuck!!!" He shouts aggravatingly, knowing he might create alarm for the neighbors at such an inconvenient time, the walls being thin. But not like he cared right now, not that he was in any way right in his head at the moment.

He was crazy.

Jungkook was driving him crazy.

Operation Rogue.

Created by the South Korean government after so much critical thinking.

To do something that the Seoul National Police- Cross that, not even the Special Task Teams, not even the leaders of the nation could do-

Jimin had finally been needed.

What an irony.

The powerless human-being ultimately turning towards the creatures they had themselves declared invalid for help out of utter desperation.

Making a team of Superheroes.

"This doesn't make any sense." He cries out weakly, lifting his head again and clenching his teeth to catch the scream of frustration before it erupts out. "Why is he everywhere and yet nowhere?"

Jeon Jungkook.

His name.

Nothing fancy, no hiding behind silly personas, no alias.

Just his name, the man himself.

Jeon Jungkook.

The disliking Jimin had taken to that name and face was impeccable.

It made him lose sleep.

He wanted the other down, in his hands, dancing under his fingers in his grasp, crying and begging for the other let him live.

No-

Jimin was a superhero.

All he had to do was trace this man, trap him and ultimately hand him over to the cops.

Killing Jungkook sounded like an unrealistic goal considering that Jimin hadn't even been able to see him up-front.

No matter how deep he digs into those government files, how deep he searches through the web- dark web even, how extensively he hacks every criminal database, every turn was a dead end.

"Impossible, he's impossible." Jimin whispers eyes almost teary as he stares at the blank screen of his computer, the only piece of information after weeks of searching being something he already knew.

The latter's name.

But mother? Nothing. Father? Nothing. Siblings? Nothing. Schooling? Nothing. Criminal charges? Nothing. Government documents? Nothing. Properties? Nothing. Location? Nothing. Ancestory? Nothing.

A big fucking nothing.

He tips his head back, maybe he needs another shot of caffeine he thinks.

He's thankful for his intelligence, but his state of mind exhausts him.