Skylar

Monday. The day im dreading the most. Why can't I just die? Why can't I just die like my brother did? Im just here. Lying on my bed and facing the ceiling. Not caring about what time it is. I mean, who the hell cares about school right? But i have to.

My parents are authors. But not that famous or noticed. They always go to their office. But dad takes the morning shift while mom takes the night shift. They dont take the same shift because they want to look after me. ' we dont want you to feel alone honey ' But that's what they always say.

By that time it was 6: 15. I exactly have 1 hour and 45 minutes before school starts. So I played Ariana Grande's ' Honeymoon Avenue'  just to make my day a little bright ( even though it wont happen ). It's so hot here in cali. So I set my water to the coldest. I stripped all my clothes out and untied my hair. When the bath tub was full, I went in. I cringedat this freezing and awakening feeling but got used to it after a few minutes. I was two times bigger than the bath tub but I managed to fit my body in.

I layed flat down. Water hovering my face. Why cant I just stay like this forever? Why cant I just stay in the darkness? Because I am Goddamn sure that my little sunlight was taken away from me earlier than I expected. We were happy back then. If he wasnt taken away from me I wouldnt think this way.

How long have I been here? 3 minutes? 4 minutes? My lungs are aching. Stay still. Keep calm. Dont panic. That's what my mind told me. So I stayed a liitle bit longer. I think this was my longest under water. By the time I cant breathe and my chest is screaming for air, I shot right up. Coughing like there's no tomorrow. Wide open and bloodshot eyes. I was happy that no one was here. If my parents heard me coughing like an old man with tuberculosis, I think they wouldnt let me take a bath far from their sight ever again.

I went out of the bathroom and saw that it was 6:55 already. The song that was playing right now is ' Backseat serenade ' by All time low. I love this song but not anymore. Me and Jake always listened to All time low even though he's only 6. When I treat him ice cream and go to the park he always sings Backseat serenade.

I realized that I was crying so I wiped my tears. " Breakfast is ready honey!" Mom yelled. I told her that I'll be down in a bit then she didnt respond back. I started to get ready. So I picked out my usual. Some band tee, ripped skinny jeans and my black doc martens. I blow dried my hair and looked at it in the mirror. My hair was color cotton candy pink and pastel blue. I smiled at my content. I only applied a little bit of mascara and some eyeliner ( even though I dont want to impress anyone ) just to make me look presentable and not look like a rag. I got my back pack and went down.

I saw mom eating already with some waffles and bacon on her plate. " Goodmorning mom ". She didnt respond because her mouth was full ( obviously ) so she just nodded. I took that as a sign that I can eat. I never really ate many since that accident happened. So I just took 1 piece of toast and a glass of water. " So, has a boy caugh your eye yet?" I almost chocked ( even though im only eating a piece of toast ). Even though my mom annoys me sometimes I still love her. But not as much as I love Jake. " Mom we've talked about this. I dont want to have any of that relationshit or whatever ". I didnt wait for her reply because I stood up immediately, kissed her good bye, got my penny board and went out.

A N : Hi guys! Ooooh a filler ( eww I suck ). So I hope that y'all will like my story. So comment what you think and vote! But i wont be updating that fast bc we only have 1 week til school and its a busy week ( it sucks ass ). But I hope that you will wait for my update. Have a good day!