Luke

Wow what a wonderful day! (Note the sarcasm ). Yes its a day. This is only a day. A meaningless and dull day. Probably what all fuck-ups would say. Its only 6:00. I always wake up too early. So I just layed here for a couple of minutes. Thinking about stuff. What if I changed my image? What if I changed my outfit? I think about scenarios that I will never do. Its about 6:20 so I stood up and took a bath.

I went in my mom's SUV. Yes I drive. If I dont drive I walk all the way to school which is 5 miles away. I blasted some blink 182 and I was jamming. Drumming my fingers on the steering wheel. After 2 more songs, there it is. School aka hell hole. I stayed in the car for a few minutes. Besides, who would want to deal with assholes and sluts when you can have an alone time right? Then there's that sound. That irritating sound that makes me go inside that hell hole. The bell ringed for a complete 1 minute.

So now im here in science class. Not paying attention to what Mr. Cross is saying. Then there's this girl that startled Mr. Cross, but I dont mind her. I pay more attention on my drawing, which is stars. "Now class, im going to give you a project..." everybody groans. " and its due next next week. Goodbye class". So we all went out.

As I was walking through the hallway, there he is. Calum hood, the jerkiest of the jerks I've ever known. I lowered my head down. He's with his friends. When he nears me, he whispers ' freak ' and walks away like nothing happened. I hear himand his friends laughing and im in the urge of running to himand punching him. But I count slowly til I calm down.

I skipped lunch because I mean, who wants shitty cafeteria food? Well, I dont. So that'swhat I did. I went to the roof top. The door wide open as if somebody went here. Or is here. But when I checked, no one was there. So I continued walking to the pole that's attached here. Im feeling like im on top of the world. But then I heard something. I turned to my left and there's a girl. A girl with pink and blue hair. She was holding her boots. Staring down and not moving. When it started to rain hard, I ran but i saw that she didnt. So I went back then held her hand and ran.

The day went fast since I went to the rooftop and holding that girls hand. I went to the parking lot and drove home. But im not going home just yet. I stopped first in a convinience store to buy myself a pack of cigarettes. When I went in the car I pulled on out and gt my lighter. There I was smoking while driving. Then I the oight, what if I got that girls name? I just cant stop thinking of that girl because I didnt even realize that I was home.

Dinner time. Mom, me and my brothers (A.N liz is divorced here. Sorry I didnt tell on you guys earlier) ate silently. Not saying a word. But mom suddenly broke the silence. " so ben how was work?". Then later they were chit chatting while I was there. Not being asked and noticed. " excuse me". I whispered then I stood up and went upstairs to my room.

I striped then went to the shower, ( A.N lukes room has a shower bc he's rich af ) a razor in my hand. Calum was right. I was a freak. A freak who stays up all night thinking and thinking and thinking. A freak who self harms. So that's what I did, I cut my self, blood dripping on the water.

A.N: hi guys! Sorry I didnt update yesterday. But woah. Depressed luke makes me wanna cry :(. Dont forget to vote, comment and share!