Thriller

Description: You and the entire gang are having a horror movie marathon on Halloween night at Steve's house. You cuddle up in a blanket with your close friend Eddie, and he holds you close whenever you get scared. There's tension building between the two of you, but you've always assumed that your feelings aren't reciprocated. But once everyone else has passed out, you two can't seem to get to sleep. You go outside to talk, which leads to an interesting interaction...

Warnings: smut, female reader, swearing, tobacco use, mentions of death/violence/blood/scars/coma, lots of fluff, fingering, unprotected sex, light shame/embarrassment

Thriller

It's Halloween night, and you've got plans to attend a scary movie marathon at your friend Steve Harrington's house. He still lives with his parents, despite the fact he graduated a couple years ago. You'd graduated yourself just a few months back along with Nancy, Robin, Jonathan, Argyle, and Eddie, who just barely squeaked by thanks to you tutoring him. You've all been very close for a while now, and tonight is sure to be a blast.

The younger kids of the group are also attending, they're getting a little long in the tooth for trick-or-treating. Plus, they love hanging out with you and the others. You're like one giant family, you all know basically everything there is to know about one another. You'd been through a lot these last few years in Hawkins. From Will going missing, to evil Russians, to Vecna trying to take over the world. It's a miracle you've all managed to survive, but there were many close calls.

Luckily though, with everyone working together, you successfully destroyed Vecna before he could take that fourth and final life he needed to bring the upside down into the real world. Eddie was in a rough spot, accused of killing all those kids. You stayed with him in hiding, comforting him when he had nightmares about Chrissy dying before his eyes. You two in particular became extremely close, you did everything in your power to make him feel better. You played games with him, brought over a Walkman for him to listen to metal music to calm him down. And in return he would talk to you about anything and everything, and you were more than happy to listen.

You'd gone into the upside down with Eddie and Dustin during that final fight, and when you saw him play his guitar to distract the demobats, it was like a fire had been ignited inside of you. He looked so badass, and you realized all that time spent together was making you fall hard for him. You never said so, even when he almost bled to death after being swarmed by the bats. But you helped Dustin pull him out of the upside down, rushing him to a hospital. He was temporarily arrested, cuffed to his hospital bed as he lay unconscious. You found it a bit ridiculous to restrain a man in a coma like that, but you understood the cops had to complete their investigation.

You read The Hobbit to Eddie as he slept, waiting for the day he would finally wake up. You wore his bandana around your arm, wanting to hold a part of him close to you at all times. It had a few drops of blood on it, but you didn't care. The others had come to visit a few times, especially Dustin and Eddie's uncle Wayne. They'd tried many times to get you to go home or to school, but you couldn't bring yourself to leave Eddie's bedside. Robin brought you your homework assignments, and your mom was gracious enough to bring you changes of clothes as you refused to leave the hospital. You could barely force yourself to go to the bathroom or get some food, you wanted to be there 24/7 on the off chance Eddie woke up. You didn't want him to be alone, you wanted him to know you were there for him no matter what.

During Eddie's slumber, Jason had been found raving mad about Lucas trying to sacrifice Max, screaming about cults and devils. The police had determined Jason had a psychotic break, spurred on by jealousy of catching Chrissy buying drugs from Eddie. They assumed this led to a full-on rampage, and he killed Chrissy, Fred, and Patrick, and attempted to kill Max. The lot of you corroborated the story, since Jason most definitely meant to kill Lucas, and you had to do what you could to save Eddie. There was no way the police would believe stories of alternate dimensions and telekinesis, so you fed them what they wanted to hear.