CHAPTER THREE: WEASLEY RUN-IN

It had been the second time of the day that they had visited Gringotts and neither Hadrian nor Kingston spoke about what happened just moments ago. Holding the parchment in their hands made them boil with rage. Had that old and manipulative man been after them from birth?...

NAME: HADRIAN ORION RIDDLE/KINGSTON JOHN RIDDLE (IDENTICAL TWINS).

VAULTS-

HARRY POTTER VAULT: 20,000

HADRIAN RIDDLE VAULT: 10,000

SLYTHERIN VAULT: 50,000

RAVENCLAW VAULT: 40,000

NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM TRUST VAULT: 1,000

KINGSTON RIDDLE VAULT: 10,000

GRYFFINDOR VAULT: 50,000

HUFFLEPUFF VAULT: 40,000

TWIN TRUST VAULT: 10,000

ALL OF THE ABOVE VAULTS CALCULATE TOO: 231,005 GALLEONS/£1207,850

MONEY TAKEN OUT-

5,000 TAKEN OUT OF THE POTTER VAULT MONTHLY: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE.

1,000 TAKEN OUT OF THE POTTER VAULT MONTHLY: MOLLY WEASLEY.

2,000 TAKEN OUT OF THE TWIN TRUST VAULT MONTHLY: RONALD WEASLEY.

2,000 TAKEN OUT OF THE TWIN TRUST VAULT MONTHLY: HERMIONE GRANGER.

3,000 TAKEN OUT OF THE HADRIAN RIDDLE VAULT MONTHLY: GINEVRA WEASLEY.

1,000 TAKEN OUT OF THE NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM VAULT MONTHLY: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE.

3,000 TAKEN OUT OF THE KINGSTON RIDDLE VAULT MONTHLY: HANNAH ABBOTT.

ALL TRANSACTIONS MADE: 17,000 GALLEONS A MONTH/ £83,018.

 Walking back out of Gringotts, they both felt empty. Their so called 'friends' were getting paid to hand out with them, they both on marriage contracts and what's worse is that Hadrian has to deal with a perverted headmaster after him. Even though they felt proud that they got the goblins to freeze their accounts until they paid it all back, it didn't make the feeling of sadness go away. 

Technically speaking, they were one of richest people alive because of them owning all of the hogwarts vaults. This means that they could walk into Hogwarts right now and claim it for themselves. Having made a plan, they both chose to lie low until the right moment that they will reveal themselves.

"King...I have a plan...I think that it's quite brilliant!" Hadrian muttered quietly so nobody could hear them.

"What is it Hayde?"

"What id we write to Dumblefuck and tell him that i have found a twin that i didn't know that i had?...He will start to get nervous and it means that you won't have to hide. We will still keep our identities but you will be called Kingston and i shall say that my full name is Hadrian but i have always used Harry because it was easier to speak. They wont know what hit them" Hadrian spoke with an evil glint in his eyes.

With a silent agreement, Kingston imagined himself in his natural form and soon enough, there he was. The splitting image of Hadrian. Taking off his glasses, they looked definitely identical. The only real difference between them is their ear shape and their personalities. 

Walking down Diagon Alley street, they could feel everyone's eyes on them. Not only had they become hot but their personalities have changed as well. Hadrian felt more flirty than ever before and Kingston had felt energetic, like he could run a marathon. Hadrian had clothes that fit him and hair that suited him so why not show it off and Kingston had the body he'd always dreamed of, so why not show it off?...