Intro

Welcome!! Whether you took an interest in the slightly odd summary or the cover (I took that picture myself! I'm so proud!!:) I'm so glad that you found your way into the world of The Shattered. A few notes before you get started: I've been writing this book since November first of last year, (2014) and I finally decided to put up the chapters that I have already written for you guys to critique. I currently have eight chapters written and I'm working on the ninth, but I've found that it's been hard for me to focus and sit down to write, especially since I have no external motivation. I'm hoping that views on here will help motivate me to write more. If you read and definitely want more, be sure to comment and tell me so. I'll make you all a deal: I'll write and upload a ninth chapter if I get five comments telling me that people want more. I really don't know how well my book is going to fly here, but I hope you all enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey again guys, but this time from future me. I don't know exactly what date I posted that last little author's note there, but it's kind of outdated, as you can now clearly see. So, I will admit that I'm not great at updating my story on a regular basis, although when I get in the mood to write, I will write about five chapters and then go dark again. If you're planning on joining the ride with Rin and the gang, you have to get used to my choppy form of updating. Comment, like, and give me reasons to write! Thanks!