Announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who here knows what NaNoWriMo is? If you don't, I would say that I unfriend you, but that puts me in an awkward situation considering that I probably wouldn't have any friends after that. Anyways, for those of you who weren't aware of the awesome tradition of NaNoWriMo, I'll try my hardest to explain what exactly it is. So NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month, which also happens to be November. Basically, NaNoWriMo is a challenge that you can complete by setting a word count goal for the month of November, or a certain amount of words that you are going to write for your fictional story during the month of November, and then throughout the month you strive to complete your goals.

    As far as I know, there are actually novels on Wattpad that were written during NaNoWriMo, one of which is called Mythic, which just so happens to be one of my favorite Wattpad novels! Anyways, there's a website that you can sign up for to sign up for the NaNoWriMo challenge, called NaNoWriMo. There are actually two separate sites for this challenge, an adult site and a young writer site, because so many different ages compete in this challenge. The only prominent difference between the sites, as far as I can tell, is that you can change your word count goal on the young writers site, but the adults site is set at 50k. Anyways, yalls should participate! I'm going to participate for my third year this year, and my NaNoWriMo account will be under Arapooo on the site, so you can follow me! Join the NaNoWriMo community and set a word count goal for this month! I'm so excited!!!

P.S. Sorry for the really bad writing quality of this, but I'm sitting in a dark cafeteria and writing this at five o'clock in the morning, so you can't really expect it to be that great. :D