Finding Out Part 2

Recap:

NICK'S POV

Irritated with my sister or not, I hate hearing her get spanked, and her screams. I felt so bad, and I just wanted to hold her. This was all my fault, but my older brothers need to know about Noah. I heard the door open, and someone walk in. "Turn around Nick." I turned around and saw Josh standing there. "Jessica has a 17 year old boyfriend." I blurted out. His eyes widened, "What?!"

JOSH'S POV

Did I just hear my younger brother correctly? My sweet 15 year old sister is dating a guy two years older than her...and neglected to tell me about it. Yeah, I must not have heard him right. "What?!?" I questioned him.

When he didn't answer, I raised my eyebrows, "You better start explaining."

Nick sighed, and told me, "It's not for me to explain, I just thought you guys should know. They've been dating for three months."

I stood there, shocked, I wasn't necessarily upset with Jessica...don't get me wrong, I was not happy that she didn't tell us, but she's 15, and old enough to be dating.

I walked up to Nick, "Is this why you two have been fighting so much recently?"

He nodded, "I really miss her, and now she's going to hate me for telling you."

I shook my head, "No, she is not. She's going to thank you, because I'm not mad...I understand why she didn't tell us. We can be overbearing at times. Don't worry, you're not going to loose her because of this."

With that, I stood up and walked out of the room, I needed to talk to Ryan and David about this situation, because I'm really not sure how to handle it. It's times like this where I wish my parents were around to help me and Jessica through.

David is going to flip.

I stepped into the living room to see Jessie asleep on Ryan's lap.

RYAN'S POV

My sister looked so vulnerable and peaceful asleep in my lap like that, I hated watching and hearing that. Sure, she deserved it, but still.

I looked up and saw Josh standing by the door, he pointed his head out the door, letting me know he wanted to talk. I carefully laid Jessie on the couch, and followed Josh into the kitchen.

"What's up?" I asked.

Josh made eye contact with me, and bluntly stated, "Jessica has been dating a 17-year-old for about three months, Nick just told me."

I felt my eyes widen, "What the hell? Are you serious?"

He just nodded, I couldn't believe my sister kept this from us...and I wasn't sure if I was ready for my baby to date, especially a guy two years older than her.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, I'm not happy about her keeping this from us, but at the same time she's 15...if we tell her she can't date, she'll just go behind our backs."

I thought about it, and realized she didn't tell us because of how we would react. I wanted her to trust us. I understood what Josh was saying, but the age concerned me.

"But the age, she's only going to be a sophomore...dating a senior. That's David's age. What if he's just trying to get in her pants."

"Then we have to trust her, and hope she's strong enough to make the right choices," he stopped talking and thought for a couple of seconds, "We do need to meet him though."

I nodded, there was no way she was going to continue to date this guy without us knowing him.

"Let's go talk to David."

We walked back into the living room, and Jessie wasn't there, so we went upstairs, she and Nick were laying on his bed talking, and laughing. It was good to see them somewhat back to normal.

DAVID'S POV

I was watching Netflix in my room when Josh and Ryan walked in. I paused my show, and looked up.

"You can not freak out when we tell you this." Josh said.

They both looked serious, I wondered what was wrong. 

"Yeah, what's up? Is something wrong??" I wondered.

Ryan shook his head, settling my nerves a little, then he dropped the bomb, "Jessie has been dating a 17-year-old for three months."

I felt the blood rushing to my face, and the anger rise inside me. No. This was not okay, my sweet innocent sister could not be dating someone my age. What if he's a complete pig? No, I wasn't going to allow this to happen. Without thinking, I stood up and walked out of my room, straight into Nick's room, where he and Jessica were laying on his bed.

"What the hell are you thinking?! Going out with someone two years older than you! I'm ashamed to call you my sister!" I screamed at her.

I saw her face drop, and her look at me in shock, processing what I had said. By the time Josh and Ryan made it to the room, they saw the look of hurt on her face, the look of betrayal...something I had caused. But I didn't care at the time, I was beyond upset with her. 

Josh glared at me, "You better watch it, I am still your legal guardian and I will not hesitate to pull you over my knee. I know you're upset, but that gives you no right to talk to her like that. She is your little sister, she loves you and looks up to you, look at her face and see how much you just hurt her. Now, you will discuss this calmly with us, or you will go stand in the corner of your room and wait for a meeting with my belt."

My brother had just handed me my ass. I sighed in defeat and sat next to Jessie on the bed.

"I'm sorry about what I said, but I am not happy with you."

Her eyes started watering, Nick pulled her into a hug, and glared at me.

Josh sighed, "Everyone needs to just calm down." He looked at Jessie, whose face was not buried in Nick's chest. "Jessica, we need to talk about this."

She looked up, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys, I didn't want you to be mad!"

Ryan looked at her, "Why would we be mad Sweetie? You know you're  allowed to date."

"Because he's so much older than me." She explained while playing with her fingernails.

"I can't say I'm thrilled about that, but we're willing to meet him and at least give him a chance."

She looked up with a huge smile on her face, "Really?!"

Ryan nodded, "But if there's a lot of hesitation about him, we will revisit the topic of you dating him."

"Okay, thank you, thank you, thank you!" With that she ran out of her room, probably to call her boyfriend and tell him the news.

I said I was willing to meet the guy, but I swear, if he lays a finger on her or is the cause of a single tear coming down her face...he's going to wish he had never met her.