Last night/ six flags

Elizabeths P.O.V

You and Matt had a wild night. Matt was the first to be up, so he made you breakfast and picked your outfit out for you. You guys were still in the hotel so you couldn't do your usually when your at his house. Matt said"Good morning babe." kissed your cheek and smirked at you handing your breakfast. You kissed his cheek and went to sit down on the couch to eat your breakfast. Once you finished eating your food you put your dishes in the sink you went to the bathroom and changed into your clean clothes. Matt walked in on you while you were changing and wouldn't leave so you pushed him out and finished getting ready. Once you were all ready you walked out and dragged matt with you and took him to the cab outside.

Cassie: What did you guys do last night making Elizabeth scream that loud.

M: I just made her feel right. He said blushing and making you blush.

All: EW!!!! Matt that's gross!!!

He just giggled and grabbed your hand. The cab took us to six flags and everyone hopped out of the cab and taking off different directions leaving you and Matt standing there alone looking lost.

M: Where do you wanna go first??

E: I don't know lets go to the swings.

That's were you and Matt walked to still holding hands. You got in the line and let go of Matt's hand and waiting until it was your turn to get on the ride. You and Matt got the first seat close to the gate. Once the ride had started Matt grabbed your hand and said" I am sorry but I am scared of heights sorry" You just giggled and held his hand kissing his cheek. After you kissed your cheek and said" I love you Matthew Espinosa" You heard screaming girls. Shit his fans always have to come and wreck everything. You walked away leaving Matt signing peoples papers and phone cases. I hate when his fans come and ruin everything, they just come out of no where. Just ugh!!! you walked away running into your ex boyfriend.

EXBF: Hey Elizabeth, why you here alone.

E: I am not alone my boyfriend is signing peoples papers and phone cases.

EXBF: So he left you eh.

E: JUST FUCK OFF OK,

Matt came running over and grabbing your hand taking you to the next ride. The ride you guys went up side down and spun around.

M: Why was that boy talking to you ??"

E: He is my ex, I dumped him because he abused me and broke all my shit.

I could tell Matt was really pissed of at him.

M: Whats is his name??

E: Chance Smith, why.

M: I know him, he used to be my friend until I became famous then I moved and I met you.

You were really shocked that Matt knew your Ex boyfriend. You finally got to the ride, and you got butterflies watching the people that were ridding the ride. They were screaming like crazy. I got scared when we got on the ride and were just for everyone to get buckled up, when everyone was buckled up the ride started and I was screaming. Then the ride started spinning and I started screaming, Matt plugged his ears because I was screaming right in his ears. I felt sorry after the ride was over because Matt's ears were ringing. Nash text you and said " Meet us at the front now!!!" " Holy someone's mad" You said joking around with Matt. Matt being how he is laughed and playfully shoved you. He put his arms around your waist and turned you around, and planted his lips on yours before walking out to they others. When you got out to the others you noticed that Nash and Hayes were pissed the fuck off.

"WERE THE FUCK WERE YOU GUYS" Nash barked at you.

" We were just getting of a ride when you text me. " You said sounding calm

They just walked off and hopped in the cab that waiting out front for you. You told them you will come back to the hotel later because you and Matt wanna stay at the fair just a little longer. So you and Matt were walking around the site looking for a ride to go on when you got pushed by some jerk.

E: What the fuck..

M: Lets go babe

E: Don't fucking push me you little dumb bitch.

She turned and pushed you again saying " Opps did it again" you got so mad you pulled out of Matt's grip and pushed her causing her to fall. You grabbed Matt's hand and walked away.

M: Babe sometimes you gotta calm down.

E: I know but she pushed me twice and I had to put her in your place.

Matt just looked at you ad smiled. You went on a couple of more rides then went back to the hotel and curled up next to Matt.

Sorry it's a short part i will try and make the next way longer.