Another amazing day

It's me and Matthew's birthday today and he wants us to get our lip done, in the same spot to. So I might as well, his parents are both gone, his dad is dead so I don't want to put so much stress on him, I know how hard it is to be without any parents. So me and Matthew get dressed and have a shower together, he undresses me like he always does when we shower together and hop in, we wash up and rinse our body and hair. We put on almost matching outfits and then leave to the shop. We arrive there and walk in holding hands, we have our body guards around us by us so we don't get trampled by fans. I sit in the chair first and get mine done, then he does that very same, except I am not recording him like he did with me, my eyes watered and so did his. After you got you lip done you walked out with him still holding hands but instead of nice and soft we get pushed and shoved by the guards. We get home and jump into bed and just lie there, you both wondered how it would feel to kiss each other. So he cups his hands on your face a smashes his lips on to yours. He starts to thrust up against you and moan your name. Elizabeth Elizabeth !!!! You moan his name to but not as loud as he did to you. You sit on top of him and thrust your hips back and forth causing him to moan your name louder and longer, he lifted up you shirt and sucked on tummy making a heart of hickeys. You looked at him and laughed a little then kissed him. After awhile it started to get sloppy every time. 

*Next morning*

You wake up to see Matt playing with your hair.

M: Come on sleepy head we have to go meet my mom, and her boyfriend frank.

Matthew and you walked out and went to help his mother. After everything was unpacked we went to go surprises our brother, well his brother. We get to school and ask were he is, some teacher brought us to his class and we surprised him.  Matthew and I cried a little in the car but hey it was worth it.

A/N

sorry it is really short I cried making this story so yea.