𝟷𝟽. 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙾𝚗 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚜!

Feylani's POV
1 week later

I haven't spoken to Jahseh since that day and I've been going crazy. He's not allowed to be on the phone for some fucking reason so now I have to wait another week or so. And that's when he's coming back.

I smoked my weed in the living room, and scrolled through twitter.

"Fuck is you doing Fey?" Bianca came outta no where with her ugly ass.

"What does it look like?" I mugged her.

"Lord I can't stand you Feylani. Go do that outside!" She shouted at me.

"I can't stand you either, like what." I rolled my eyes, and headed to the back door that leads to the back porch.

I opened the door, and sat on the chair and went onto my phone again.
Tina was at school while I was only at home with Bianca. Shes the oldest, and works instead of going to school. Which is unusual to me. Because I thought you have to go to school thennnn work but she's weird so I'm not really surprised.

I continued to smoke my blunt, and stare at the bright blue sky and just think about my life.

2 almost 3 months ago, I don't know I don't be counting maybe 4 months... Anyway, I was just at the corner store looking for snacks, met Jah, texted him for a little then saw him again like 3 weeks later at my school when I fought. Then he Lowkey kidnapped me, then a whole bunch of shit, and now look at me. I've changed.

I sighed heavily, and decided to text Isaiah.

Me: Saiahhhh

After 2 minutes he responded

Saiah🤍: wsp Fey

Me: can you pick me up plsss

Saiah🤍: alr, you good ?

Me: no. I'm not good. I jus need time away from this house.

Saiah🤍: Ain't you got an ankle monitor?

Me: yeah but they don't gaf abt what I do

Saiah🤍: alr imma be On my way!

Saiah🤍: omfg I hate Apple and the auto correct shii

Me: 😂😂

I laughed a bit, he's mad funny.

I walked back into the house, and seen Bianca on the phone wit her lil boo thang, and I walked out the front door and waiting outside for Saiah.

I turned around as Bianca came outside as well.

"Girl- what are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm waiting for somebody." I answered.

"For who?"

"Why do I gotta tell you??" I mugged her.

"You cheating on Jahseh?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Me and him aren't official but okay." I rolled my eyes.

"Mhmmmm." She side eyed me before going back inside.

They all weird like Tina .

After a few minutes Saiah finally arrived, and I entered into the passenger seat, and sighed loud as fuck.

"Damn why u sighing so loud." He mugged me, and pulled out the drive way.

"I can't sigh loud? Don't piss me off Isaiah." I kissed my teeth, and threw my blunt out the window. I'm not even high, I need to smoke some more blunts, because I'm tryna get all the way highhhhh.